A/N

Hey lovelies this is my second time trying on wattpad. I already have a story published called 'Another Black| Sirius Black's Daughter' .  So you can try reading that too, if you have not read. And this story is about the unknown daughter of James potter.

There are not many stories on the plot
So I felt like trying my hand on it. I may have taken inspiration from many different stories with different plot also there is originality in it.

I have also not gotten ideas for the casting of the main character so you guys can imagine whoever you want, also it would be a great help if you provide some suggestions to me.

I hope you like it because on this one I have worked really really hard, but no worries if you dont like it. Just please dont spread hate, and I would be elated if you share your appreciation on the story.

And if you are here from my 1st work then you might be aware that I dont come from an english background, i am Indian and you can correct me everytime you find mistakes, I would appreciate that.

Also I was thinking to add playlists for the character but couldn't, and also I felt like no one's really interested in playlists so I turned down the thought of it. But if you guys want it so you are free to share your views, suggestion and ideas, that's what I have been craving for since my first book.

And also I cannot be sure about my consistency, sometimes I may update everyday and sometimes I can take weeks so dont be so harsh on me please.

Also this story may contain very slight mature content ahead, along with mentions of murder, suicide and assault. I will provide warnings if you guys want. Although the content will not be that harsh but if you feel uncomfortable you are free to tell. And also this story is a slow burn.

And my first book has reached 2k view, thats a great achievement for me, thanks for the love, i hope you shower me with the same love this time too.

Enjoy guys!❤️

______________________________________

Little info:-

Date of publication: 4/05/2021

Word count: 411
______________________________________

Please dont forget to vote every chapter of the story!⭐💖