11 | Housecup & Heartbroken

(I dont know why i just felt like putting this, lol

(I dont know why i just felt like putting this, lol.)

______________________________________

The Osborne family and Sam sat on the breakfast table enjoying the meal. Today was the last day of vacation, they had to leave for the Kings Cross section just in an hour. Ed was a reading daily prophet sipping his morning coffee.

"I dont understand why you need to read the newspaper daily when you have married a journalist." El said munching her toast. Daphne shook her head buttering the breads and Sam snickered.

"And I dont see the need why you return for the vacation when you have to go back to school." Ed said rolling his eyes.

"Thats harsh." El said scowling.

"By the way whats going on in the ministry?" Daphne asked passing Sam her buttered breads.

"Its all Lucius Malfoy running around." Ed said sighing folding the paper.

"What about him?" Daphne asked.

"Remember when Ellie got hurt by the hippogriff, Junior Malfoy also got a sling, so now Lucius Malfoy demands execution for the poor animal." Ed explained. El and Sam shared gawked looks.

"Poor animal." Daphne said.

"Is he insane, it was clearly his son's fault, Malfoy was the one who arrogantly strutted towards Buckbeak even after warnings, and because of that bas- scoff an innocent animal will be sacrificed, this is unbelievable!" El exclaimed defensively.

"Okay dont get into a foul mood this early in the morning, go bring your trunks down." Daphne said standing up.

El got up grumpily marching upstairs, Dynamite following her wagging her tail in a jolly mood knowing they are going back to school. Sam followed El after thanking Daphne for breakfast.

"I cant believe Sam that mother-" El began hotly by Sam gave her the look.

"That mother trucker could do that." El completed herself glaring.

"I know, that so cruel of him to get an innocent animal executed but we are no one to object." Sam said.

"Of course we are, we are the citizens of a free country we can raise our voice anytime anywhere at exploitation of humanity." El protested. Sam decided to stay quite not wanting to argue with her already grumpy bestfriend.

They all left for the Kings Cross section on time. El and Sam were just bidding their goodbyes to El's parents before they were interrupted.

"Nora, Sam!" They heard their other best friend's voice. And quickly engulfed him in a group hug turning around.

"I bet you both enjoyed a lot without me." Dan said pouting playfully pulling away.

"A lot." El and Sam chorused high fiving. Sam loved the Osbornes, her father didnt even care to call her back home at the end of the vacation, neither did she.