14 | End of Year

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Three badly injured wizards painfully made their way to the hospital wing. It was almost dusk, reaching there they found out the room was locked. They groaned and sat down by the wall.

"Did we just came five miles to sit outside the hospital wing on this cold stone floor." Sirius Black groaned dramatically covered in small cuts.

"Ah wait I know how to open it." Remus said groggily standing up and muttering spells in front of the door.

All the teachers of Hogwarts had access to the hospital wing with or without Madam Pomphrey being there. They knew the password of entering the room.

The door opened and the three of them scurried in and saw four beds already occupied in a lane.

"This kid punched me really bad." Sirius grumpled as he passed Dan's bed and laid in the opposite lane.

"Moony will you call Madam Pomphrey?" James groaned going to sit on another bed beside sirius.

Remus groaned in pain and sent a patronous calling the nurse.

"She was badly hurt." James said as his eyes darted to the raven haired girl who slept in very uncomfortable position, her face full of bruises and cuts. Her face had a long deep gash running down from her cheekbone
to her jaw.

"I didnt purposely bite her." Sirius grumpled.

"You bit my daughter!?" James exclaimed wide eyed.

"What no! The other girl, what was her name Sara?" Sirius asked.

"Sam." Remus grumpled laying on his bed eyes closed.

"What happened now?" Madam Pomphrey came rushing in wide eyed.

"Hey Poppy long time no see." Sirius waved sarcastically. Madam Pomphrey shook her head and started operating them.

"What are you two doing here?" She asked James and Sirius.

"Can we not come to our old school?" James asked cheekily. Madam Pomphrey rolled her eyes at her old patients.

"Were you there when those children got hurt?" She asked pointing behind her. James nodded gulping.

"And what were you doing playing cards while they played with their lives." Madam Pomphrey said glaring at them.

"Um you wouldnt want to know the whole story." James said timidly.

"Surely I wouldnt." Madam Pomphrey sighed.