PROLOGUE

Eleanor Dawn Osborne, the daughter of Daphne Preston neé Osborne and James Fleamont Potter. Yes, James Fleamont Potter. She was born on 30th august, 1980, almost a month after Harry potter. She was a result of one night stand between between James and Daphne, when James was left drunk in a bar and met Daphne. Both Eleanor and James are unknown to each other. Eleanor just knows that she was a product of one night stand between her mother and biological father and he never tried to contact her. Her mother told Eleanor that she tried to contact her father several times but didnt get a reply. Daphne quited trying, and decided to be a single mother for her daughter.

Eleanor was a beautiful girl with the same raven coloured messy hair as her fathers and his weak hazel eyes.
Her mother, Daphne Osborne comes from a long line of pureblood wizards. Her family was once a very powerful ruling family in the wizarding world. But now only Daphne and her elder sister Penelope Blossom(neé Osborne)
are left. Penelope is a business women who looks after all her family's wealth, also Penelope holds a very important and thrilling part in Eleanor's life. That you will find out in time, reader. Whereas Daphne is much well settled with a daughter and a husband- Edmund Preston.

Edmund Preston, a halfblood American wizard, graduated from Ivermorny wizarding school in America, is a very charming and humble man. He loves his wife and her daughter dearly, as one of his own. He never let Eleanor feel the absence of father. The girl had him wrapped around her little finger ever since when he first laid eyes on her. Having Eleanor he never felt the need to have another child. He treated her like his own. Eleanor too loved him more than she would have ever loved her own father.

Meanwhile the Potters were very much alive. The Halloween night when Voldemort tried to kill them was definately a terrific night, it gave Harry potter, the oh so famous scar. But somehow Jame and Lily potter managed to defeat the Dark Lord, and got Peter Pettrigrew arrested, with the help of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.
After defeating the dark wizard the Potters became very famous. They were the celebrities of the town. Wherever they went the paparazzis followed. Harry was the golden boy, his family was really famous in the whole wizarding world.

Eleanor hated the Potters, she didnt like the way they acted. Her and Harry potter were in same year. He got in trouble every year, which caused James and Lily Potter to come frequently at Hogwarts. Eleanor used to watch them from afar, she just loathed them. Although the Potter family never noticed her. She was a simple girl, too far away from fame and trouble.  

First two years of Eleanor in Hogwarts were very unlike her half brother, Harry. She was busy in her life. Her life was quiet, calm and enjoyable. The first year when Harry Potter dueled with Professor Quirrel aka Voldemort or as El calls him 'voldy-pants', the whole school started seeing him as their hero but El was unfazed by all the drama. More glory was added to the Potter family.

Then in the second year when Harry potter defeated Young Voldemort and gained more attention became the golden boy, it all irked El, the hate came naturally. James and Lily potter were called as the chief guests on the final day of school, a grand function was organized by Dumbledore. There were other family friends of the Potters, they seemed a nice big family. Although none of them noticed El or the things would have been different.

Now after all the chaos that happened in school, El was going to start her third year. In the meantime of vacation, Edmund Preston, Daphne Preston and El went on a trip to Ireland. Much to El's disliking she couldnt meet the national quidditch players of the Ireland team.

El is a great fan of quidditch, herself being  the best chaser in Slytherin and only girl in the team. She was qualified for the position of chaser in the prime days of her 2nd year alongside Draco Malfoy who became the seeker for the team. To celebrate for El's achievement Ed got her the famous Nimbus 2001, which she took care of more than her life. Draco Malfoy's father offered the whole slytherin team with the nimbus', which El kindly refused hurting Draco's overly large ego.

El is friends with Samantha Jones and Daniel Miller since her day one in the school. Sam is in El's house while Dan is in Ravenclaw, smarter one of the three. El had frequently noticed her dear friend Sam's behavior around Dan, the girl is quite fond of the boy but refuses to agree. Whereas Dan is oblivious to the matter. Quite a few Ravenclaw girls are fan of him but he is a studiuois guy, very unlike El and Sam.

Sam is a cinnamon roll as called by her friends, she is the sweetest girl to talk to but can be very dangerous when her friends are in danger. Dan is impressed by that side of Sam but much to El's disliking in a friendly way.

El is really very short tempered, something she got from her mother. Also the girl has quite a dirty mouth, which never shuts up. She says everything which is in her heart not caring whether person will be offended or not. Besides she has quite a pleasant academic background, although not as good as her friend Dan. El is fond of only a few subjects, obviously potions not being one of them. Severus snape, the only human El hates more than anything, even more than the Potters.

The black cloaked man always tests El's patience which frequently causes her to burst out on him and being kicked out of the potions class. El has noted quite a few strange things in his behavior, the words, the sentences he uses while talking or more like snarling on her indicates that he knows something about her more than she knows. El has never been successfull in finding out the hidden meaning in his words, so she just lets it go.

Till now no boys have approached El, although she is a smart, pretty and intelligent girl but can be devious too. That's why she is been placed in Slytherin. Although the sorting hat insisted her to be placed in gryffindor but couldn't do so because of El's obstinacy. El was told her father was a gryffindor and since then she hated the red house, and desired to be placed in the enemy house.

Apart from all this El holds a very painful incident from past, which she never liked to talk about. A few important people in her life are only known to the matter. The incident caused El to stay in St. Mungos for whole two months when she was 9. Daphne and Edmund had to pay a huge amount for her recovery. El hated the fact because of her all the savings of Ed and Daphne were lost. Since then she had been a very obedient child still a little mischevious after all it is in her blood. She never demanded for expensive things and settled in whatever her parents offer her. Although she owns quite a few expensive things, her broom being one of them, the dearest thing in her life.

______________________________________

Little Info:-

Date of Publication:  04/05/2021

Word count: 1308
   ______________________________________

Question for you guys:-

Q. What personality you prefer will suit better on Eleanor?

A. Kind and a Softie

B. Badass bitch

______________________________________

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERY CHAPTER OF THE STORY!⭐💖
______________________________________