12 | Suicide

T/w : Torture and suicide.

***

"Please let me go, I beg you" El cried her voice breaking, laying on the damp floor

"Please let me go, I beg you" El cried her voice breaking, laying on the damp floor. Everything around her dark and barely visible.

"After what you did you think I will ever let you go!" A woman hissed dangerously holding her face roughly, El only managed to tremble.

"I didnt do anything, I swear!" she yelled, crying receiving a hard smack against her cheek with a snarl.

"He was your cousin, your best friend, you little bitch!" The woman shrieked in her ear causing her to tremble wildly in fear.

"Please-" She croaked shutting her eyes tightly but instantly was cut off by her own scream.

"CRUCIO!" The whole place echoed with her screams. Her whole body felt like it was set up on fire and even worse than that. She screamed on the top of her lungs, felt every bone breaking at the same time.

"Enough she will die!" A man with a rough voice under the shadow hissed, his face not clear. The woman removed her wand and let out a hysterical sinister laugh.

"She will not die this early, right Eleanor?" The woman cooed in an sinister sweet voice crouching beside her face.

El panted heavily, her eyes seeing just white even if it was dark all around, her whole body felt numb.

"Bella pass me my knife, dear Eleanor loved it, didnt you?" The woman called from her shoulder then turning to her with her same sick wicked smile.

El shuddered under her gaze, she wanted to scream but didnt had the least energy. Someone threw a metal just beside her face making her flinch. Wicked laughs were heard instantly making her wince more.

"SILENCE!" The woman roared looking in front of her,making the place go dead silent. She turned back to El with a crooked smile.

"Eleanor doesnt like if someone laughs at her." She said grazing the cold metal on her arm causing shivers to run down her whole body.

"P-Please l-leave me." El tried to plead once again but only a croak came out.

"What? Now you dont want to stay with me, I feel offended." She mocked, her sickly voice making her head spin.

"How about I give you a little- what's that mudblood engravings on the skin called?" She asked looking in front of her.

"Tattoo." Someone said chuckling darkly.

"Ah yes, Tattoo, where do you want it, I promise J will give a pretty one." She said in her wicked excitement, only making El shudder wildly under her grip.