0 | Hogwarts

Note :- Prologue but in another chapter

______________________________________

The wizarding world has been in a buzz about the golden boy going to attend Hogwarts. But besides him there were several other students who were to attend Hogwarts first time too.

One of them being Eleanor Dawn Osborne, she was assigned the task of emptying her wardrobe and arranging it in an organised manner in her two trunks by her mother. She had to do it herself because her mother and her stepfather Edmund were both at work, leaving El all alone in the house with her preparations for Hogwarts.

She was promised a trip to diagon alley on weekend by her parents which she awaited eagerly. Right now she was rummaging throw her wardrobe and suddenly a medium sized wooden box fell on her head. She let out a groan rubbing her head. Bending down she picked up the familiar wooden box. Instantly her happy mood changing into sorrow.

She seated herself on the floor opening the box to see a lot of letters, pictures, small wooden toys, old quidditch tickets, and a beautiful charms bracelet in it. All those things belonged to one person in particular, who was really close to El's heart.

With a shuddering breath El reached out to open one pale letter.

𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓭𝓾𝓶𝓫 𝓑𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓲,

𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓿𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶, 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱.

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷.

𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴

𝓹𝓼. 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮.

El chuckeled to herself with her eyes brimming with tears holding the letter from four years ago. She reached out to open the next letter.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮,

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼, 𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓾𝓶𝓫 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂, 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼.
𝓘𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓫𝓸 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮, 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓫𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭, 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷, 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓽, 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮?