5 | The Pranksters

On the Friday morning at Osborne residence, Daphne woke up to a sound of a noise coming from her window

On the Friday morning at Osborne residence, Daphne woke up to a sound of a noise coming from her window. opening one eye she saw there was a familiar owl, it was Venus, white one, that means it was Sam's owl, El must have send some letter. Daphne got up to bring out a small candy from her beside side table drawer for the owl feeding him, oh how much he loved candies. she untied the parchment from the owl's toe and started reading.

My lovely Mother,

Something tragic has happened. I am denied all my Hogsmeade trips till next month by that greasy monkey I will tell you why whe we meet. Besides Dynamite is facing troubles, my dorm mates can't cope up with an innocent cat, I fear dynamite will be taken away from me and will we kept with those untamed Hogwarts's animals. whatever, i'll find a way about it. But now as you know that I won't be able to come tomorrow to take my shoes, so will you please either mail them here or give them to Dan and Sam on the next trip, either way will be fine.

That will be all. Give lots of love to Ed on my behalf and spare a little bit for yourself.

your wonderful daughter,
E.D.O

ps. this time its really me who wrote this letter.

Daphne chuckled at her daughter's dramatics after all its in her blood, and then she remembered tomorrow she had to meet James Potter, the father of her daughter. Although she prepared herself for the meeting but still felt some uneasiness within her.

"Oh Venus you are still here, here, now go fly away" Daphne said after being disturbed in her thoughts by the owl's hooting, she quickly passed a last candy in its mouth before patting it to fly away.

***

Meanwhile at Hogwarts, El an Dan were sitting on the the ravenclaw table at the breakfast time in the great hall waiting for the other 1/3 of the trio. El was filling herself a plate while humming a song when she heard a loud laugh from across her at the slytherin table, Draco and his friends were laughing and bullying some little first year hufflepuff boy. El clenched her fists under the table she was in no mood of starting a fight this early in the morning.

"Where the hell is Sam?" El exclaimed grumpily turning towards Dan.

"Last time I checked the fact you both lived in the same dorm." Dan said.

"Dont go all facts on me this early in the morning." El grumpled with her head in her hands.

"Ironic isn't it?" Came a voice from behind them. Dan turned to look who it was but El already was familiar with the voice and whined. 'oh not him now'. She felt the empty seat beside her fill, she did not even turn to face him when he placed himself beside her.

"What's ironic?" Dan asked peeking over El's low head to meet the new boy's eyes.

"That her name is all about morning and sun and yet she is barely a morning person." Marcus said with his usual sly smirk. Dan snorted in agreement gaining a death glare from El, he raised his hands in surrender and turned back to his breakfast.