13 | Caught Him

After Natalie's demise the whole castle was shook. Natalie's parents were taken into trials as for why she had been dealing mentally at home.

Many of her classmates claimed she was betrothed, others said she had been forced for some pureblood shit. No one knows the real reason for her death. Her funeral was conducted privately.

Right now El and Sam sat in the Slytherin common room along with many others. Most of them engaged talking about Natalie.

"Father has it all planned that beast will be punished soon." El heard Draco boast as he went to sit on the other couch with his friends.

"Aint you alright now?" Marcus asked, Draco rolled his eyes.

"Thats not the point Hogwarts need to be taught a lesson, to not hire oafs for teaching, and fear us purebloods." Draco said, El balled her fists hearing him speak so shamelessly.

She didnt intend to eavesdrop their conversation but he already was speaking loudly, as if intending for n to hear.

"I hope they dont give him an easy death." He added with a smug look.

"And I hope you were in his place!" El yelled standing up, making him look at her and clench his jaw.

"How dare you Osborne?" He sneered.

"How dare me!? How dare you? You heartless jerk you think you will achieve something by getting him killed, you and your father are Murderers, cruel Murderers!" El sneered back, Sam got up to pull her back, while Marcus was holding Draco so that he does not launch himself on her.

"Dont cross your limits Osborne, I can even get you expelled for speaking shit about me and my father." Draco yelled.

"I couldnt care less about you and your nasty father and as for me to get expelled go on try if you can." El roared trying to bring herself out of Sam's grip.

"Nora leave him, calm down." Sam tried to sush her but she was in no mood to. Along with Marcus, Blaise joined too pulling Draco away.

"You will pay for that mouth of your Osborne!" Draco snarled being pulled away.

"I am sure I wont need my father to do it for me, unlike you!" She yelled back at the fuming Draco.

The people who recently gathered around them 'oohed', causing Draco to fume more.

"Atleast I have a father, unlike you!" Draco barked. The same people 'oohed' again, El desperately wanted to hex the shit out of that boy.

"Enough Nora! Come." Sam yelled pulling her out of the dungeons.
Sam dragged her to the Ravenclaw common room.

"What happened this time?" Dan asked getting up from the couch sitting among his ravenclaw friends watching a fuming El with Sam.

"Draco and Nora happened." Sam said sighing, pushing El on the couch.

"What about him?" Dan asked sitting beside El.

"That prick thinks he will achieve something by getting Buckbeak executed, he is such an arrogant Jerk, Dan you wont believe it he even had the audacity of threatening me that he will get me expelled!" El burst out again defensively.

"Okay leave him he's a git " Dan said calmly.

"Danny will you come for a minute?" A shrill voice called, the platinum trio turned to where it came from, it was Layla. Sam and El shared disgusted looks. Dan nodded before sheepishly turning to his friends for a final glance and left.

"He is an -Ouch." Sam exclaimed loudly looking at her feet and saw a filthy rat.

"What the hell?" She exclaimed again seeing the rat run away.