The school will burn very soon!

Chat Group:

Eraserhead: what are we supposed to do in a school?

VladKing: What is a teacher doing in a school?

Snipe: 🔫 Wanna continue this train of thought Vlad?

VladKing: ...

Snipe: Thought so.

Nezu: Please go to Class X. I also send you a picture of the grounds blueprint so that you can find it faster.

PresentMic: You still haven't told us what we are doing here.

Nezu: Juts go there and you will see it.

Midnight: You are not gonna tell us will you?

Nezu: No and you are just wasting time, now go!

Eraserhead and 2 persons went offline!

Nezu: @RecoveryGirl They might bring him to you.

RecoveryGirl: So he is injured...

Nezu: Yes and from what I can see he has some broken ribs. Please document every other injury he has too. I will need it for the law suit.

ReocveryGirl: How did he get that?

Nezu: I will explain everything later.

RecoveryGirl: You better!

RecoveryGirl went offline

Private Chat:

Nezu: I got everything ready for a law suit. How fast can I get this done, detective?

DetectiveTsukauchi: Nezu?!

Nezu: Yes, it is I! Now back to the question!

DetectiveTsukauchi: A law suit for what? Who are you going up against?

Nezu: A school.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Why?

Nezu: A couple of reasons.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Which were?

Nezu: Quirk discrimination, violence, bullying, suicide baiting, child abuse, child neglecting,...

DetectiveTsukauchi: WHAT THE- Where did you find this school?

Nezu: Aldera Juniour High.

DetectiveTsukauchi: You mean to tell me that that excellent school that has no negative feedback is doing all that?

Nezu: Yes and I have everything on footage.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Do I want to know how you got to the footage?

Nezu: No.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Fine, I will file it in immediately as soon as I get the documents.

Nezu: How fast will it be done?

DetectiveTsukauchi: That depends on the judge.

Nezu: Who will be the judge?

DetectiveTsukauchi: You are not planning on blackmailing the judge are you?

Nezu: No, I would never do something like this. I will only ensure that this is done as fast as possible.

DetectiveTsukauchi: So you are blackmailing him... Do not get me involved in this.

Nezu: I would not get a good friend and college involved, don't worry about this. Now the name please!

DetectiveTsukauchi: Akira Watanabe.

Nezu: Thank you very much. On another note you might get a message form Aizawa very soon.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Same reasons I assume?

Nezu: Yes. Bye

DetectiveTsukauchi: Bye

Private Chat:

Eraserhead: Hey, can you come to Aldera High as soon as possible?

DetectiveTsukauchi: Nezu already told me that you would message me so I am currently on my way there.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Since when are you not writing everything small. Not that I am complaining...

Eraserhead: Ohh that's because I am not Sho.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Zashi?

Eraserhead: No, Nemuri. I am honestly shocked that you didn't know that immediately!

DetectiveTsukauchi: Ah Nem! Why are you on his phone?

Eraserhead: Mine went out of battery and Zashi doesn't have your number.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Huh?

Eraserhead: He accidently just deleted it in front of me.

DetectiveTsukauchi: ....

Erasherhead: Just don't ask any further. He is currently crying too because he just did that in a crucial moment.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Well I am on my way.

Eraserhead: How long till you are here?

DetectiveTsukauchi: about 10 minutes. Where is Shota?

Erasherhead: He picked up a boy and ran out of the building straight to Chiyo.

DetectiveTsukauchi: Aha... Is that why I was called to come?

Eraserhead: He was coughing up blood and had burns everywhere!

DetectiveTsukauchi: I understand I will be there in 5 then.

DetectiveTsukauchi went offline

Private Chat:

PresentMic: Chiyo, Sho is on his way with the little listener!

RecoveryGirl: How bad is his situation?

PresentMic: He has some burns, bruses small cuts and is coughing up blood. That is all we could see before he just took the boy and jumped out of the window.

RecoveryGirl: HE WHAT?

PresentMic: Yeah... He went to the window with the boy over his shoulder like he was a potato bag and just jumped...

RecoveryGirl: Which floor were you on?

PresentMic: Luckily first floor.

RecoveryGirl: I swear I will need to whack some common sense in him when he arrives.

PresentMic: It was the fastest way to get out of the building so please have a little mercy on him. He only wanted to get the kid to you as fast as possible.

RecoveryGirl: I understand