Last Moments

Izuku's POV:

I am alone!

Finally!

I thought they would never let me be alone!

It was already the end of the school year and in 2 months the UA entrance exam would be held. The heroes have adopted me and since then, they have been looking out for me. I really loved my new family but for me it felt like I was more a prisoner than anything else.

Now that I was alone, I had finally the chance to kill myself and get rid of this shitty life. Even though Mic took my phone from me and I couldn't read what they wrote sometimes, I still knew what they did to All Might because of me. What should I say, walls have ears. The house might be big but with my bed room besides theirs I could hear every single word Mic say since he was the loud one.

It is my fault that the number one is gone!

If only he never meet me!

If only I was never added to the group chat!

If only....

I was deeply in thought and didn't even realize that I started crying.

It's not their fault I am so useless.

It's not their fault that I was born quirkless!

I knew that If I was about to kill myself that dadzawa would take it personally and so, I quickly went to the des with my notebooks and teared a page out.

They need to know that it's not their fault!

I quickly began writing my last letter my will so to say.

Dear Dad and Pa,

I am sorry for doing this but I can't take it anymore. All these months I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to do this. Please don't feel responsible for what I did. It was my choice and not yours. No one drove me to do that. I am just sick and tired of life.

I hope you still will be the perfect couple and can give another child the opportunity to live with you guys.

Love

Izu

I have learned to come to love music since I lived with Mic and Aizawa. Normally the quietness of the house wouldn't bother me but after spending so much time with them, it did. I took out my phone and my Bluetooth headphones and was ready for the next step.

Now that that was done, I quickly went to the kitchen and took a knife out of the drawer. I didn't had any razor blades for reasons but the kitchen always had knifes. Normally they would hide them but it wasn't even that hard to find them so I knew where they were located.

With a sharp kitchen knife in my hand, I went to the bathroom and sat in the bathtub. There was absolutely no need to make a mess for them to clean up. If I die than in a way that I would not bother anyone in any case possible.

Me: Now it's time to say my final goodbye...

I took the knife and made a deep cut around my throat. Next, I cut open my arms too. Then I laid back and waited.

It didn't take long for me to black out and I welcomed the darkness.