HOW?!

Group Chat:

Dadzawa: you stupid good damn chicken, give me my kitten back!

PapaMic: Sho, calm down! He is only staying overnight. We can pick him up tomorrow.

Dazawa: NO!

PapaMic: I am sure Hawks is looking over our little lister and he is safe with the current number 1.

Dadzawa: I NEED TO TAKE THAT GODDAMN GOOD FOR NOTHING CLASS OVER, TAKE THEM TO A TRAINING CAMP AND DON'T EVEN HAVE MY KITTEN WITH ME?! HECK NO! I AM NOT GOING AND THAT IS FINAL!!!

Dadzu: You have to.

Dadzawa: NO!

Dadzu: There will be the best coffee I can get.

Dadzawa: i already said, i am not going without my kitten.

Dadzu: *sigh* @Hawks can you bring the little green bean over or wait, I do you one better! @Hawks you will be taking over class 1b over with Aizawa.

Hawks is online

Hawks: I am busy playing Uno with my baby bird.

Dadzu: You don't have a choice here.

Hawks: Ah man, come on!!! I want to spend some more good quality time with Izu!

Dadzu: Take him with you.

Hawks: Yeiy! So what do I need to do?

Dadzu: We still have some students that have failed class 1b and in order for them to get into the second semester by the start of the school year, UA offers a training camp. Normally Vlad King would be responsible for him but he is not longer a member of the UA staff and Endeavor took over his class. Thanks to his aham sudden disappearance, I have decided to let Aizawa do the camp with them.

Dadzawa: i told you no!

Dadzu: Izuku will be there.

Dadzawa: when and where do I need to be?

Dadzu: @Hawks as you see Aizawa here refuses to go without Izuku and so you and him will be joining the camp.

Hawks: Sure, where is the camp?

Dadzu: Do you know the wild wild pussycat property in the woods?

Hawks: Yes.

Dadzawa: see you there and be on time!

Hawks: Okay, a change of scenery will do my little baby bird of a brother good.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku watching the 15 students that needed to attend the camp and analyzing them.

Dadzawa had send an attachment.

Dadzu: That is very impressing. Did Izuku do that?

Snipe: Not gonna lie that is kinda scary...

PapaMic: Ohh I didn't know that he could do that and he has about 13 of them at home too.

Midnight: And you never looked into them?

PapaMic: No, why should I?

Midnight: ✨Secrets ✨

HoundDog: Better not they could have been his diaries!

Midnight: The better!

Dadzu: Does he have his phone with him?

Dadzawa: yes but it's charging.

Dadzu: Then give him your phone or make Hawks give him his.

Dadzawa: he can have mine

Hawks is online