Chapter 14 《Little Keigo》

'Why is it so loud?' Dabi thought groggily, being awoken by a sudden loud thud and not so distant yelling. Rubbing his eyes and sitting up from the couch he had fallen asleep on at your place, he could hear your loud voice followed by high pitch squealing and giggles.

"Why are you so quick!" Dabi hears you yell from down the hall. As his eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room from the morning or more so afternoon sunlight shining through your windows, before he could even comprehend anything a naked little Keigo who had just escaped you after taking a bath whizzes past him and not far behind him was you chasing after him. Dabi just stares in disbelief, "it's too early for this" he grumbled under his breath to himself just as he saw white feathers whiz by his eyes and the little Keigo was scooped up into the air.

"Got cha" you say victoriously grabbing the little Keigo who you had scooped up with your feathers and now walking back to the bathroom to get him dressed. "Noooo" he whines as he tries to grab onto Dabi who just sighs. "How long until it wears off?" Dabi asked tiredly, "they said maybe 3 or 4 more days. I just need you to watch after him for today since I have to patrol but after that I can look after him" you replied walking to the bathroom finally getting Keigo to let go of Dabi.

"I know you hate cooking but please make some breakfast, doesn't matter what you make. I've watched him ever since he woke up" you called from the bathroom while dressing the little Keigo who was now being obedient. A sigh escapes Dabis lips as he slowly pulls himself up from your couch and makes his way over to the kitchen.

Walking back into the living room with the little Keigo in your arms you peer over into the kitchen to see Dabi making some eggs and bacon. "Wow you're actually cooking" you say from the living room with a teasing smile. Dabi rolls his eyes at you as you place down the little Keigo who began exploring your apartment.

You couldn't help but quietly laugh to yourself a little seeing the onesie that you had put on Keigo. It was a Hawks onesie you had found among all other hero onesies you had seen at the store. Dabi who had heard you quite laugh looked over and saw the onesie Keigo had on, "you would get that for him" Dabi said unamused but also the tiniest bit amused at how he looks exactly like himself but just tiny. You turned around to face Dabi and shrugged with a smile on your face, "hey I couldn't help it okay. I immediately grabbed it when I saw it"

Beginning his little adventure around your apartment he is quick to stop in his tracks when he sees one of your shelf. That shelf being your shelf which contained all things hero, plushies, figures, pictures, merch and what not. Noticing him stop in his tracks as you were watching him a smile made its way onto your face as you can see the amazement in his eyes as a he stared at your collection.

(I wish this picture wasn't as blurry but it's still so god damn cute!😭)

Making your way over to him you crouch down to his level, "do you want to see them?" You asked with a warm smile remembering back to the conversation you and Keigo would always have about pro heroes when the two of you were kids. Quickly whipping his head to face you he nodded his head eagerly to which you let out a chuckle as you picked him up to give him a better look at your collection.