Chapter 17 《Comfort 》

Arriving at his apartment building with you in his arms, Keigo didn't land on his balcony but instead landed on Recovery Girls balcony. It wasn't unusual for him to do so before he began relying on you so although it was late, Recovery Girl was still up and about looking over some hospital papers when she had heard the abrupt landing on her balcony. Already knowing who it was she lets out a sigh as she gets up from her seat and makes her way over to her balcony expecting to see an injured Keigo and was ready to scold him.

"Why are you always coming to me inju-" she says as she opens her door before pausing abruptly as she see Keigos distraught form with your injured body in his arms. "Oh dear, bring her inside" she tells him as she hurries inside and goes to grab the medical supplies she has.

Keigo gently places you down on the couch just as Recovery Girl hurriedly comes back with her medical supplies. "What happened to her?" Recovery Girl ask as she quickly works to cut your shirt off and begins treating your wounds and cleaning them before stitching the areas that needs to be stitched, ever so often using her quirk on you as she works. "She was attacked by a group of people in her apartment..." Keigo explains briefly, "I have to go back to her place and call Tsukauchi. Please save her" Keigo say solemnly, his voice laced with sadness and concern.

Recovery Girl looks up at Keigo for a short second with a warm smile before looking back down to continue treating your injuries, "don't worry, she's in good hands, I'll make sure she's okay. Just make sure you catch the people who did this" she says reassuringly to Keigo before he makes his way out of the apartment and heads straight for yours as he calls Tsukauchi mid flight explaining to him what had happened to you not too long ago. "I don't exactly know her state right now but I just dropper her off at Recovery Girl because that's where she wanted to go." Tsukauchi lets out a small sigh of relief, "she'll be alright since she's in Recovery Girls hands" he reassures Keigo as he makes his way over to your apartment.

It wasn't long until Keigo reached your apartment, landing on your balcony he makes his way in just as Tsukauchi arrives with a group of officers outside your door who when they all walked in, stopped in their tracks seeing how Keigos clothes were covered in blood and how your apartment was in total shambles, with how things were broken, blood scatter on the floors and walls and there were bodies laying around.

After the initial shock they began working quickly, handcuffing and taking those who were still alive in while having paramedics come and treat those who were injured while being closely monitored when they were being taken to the hospital.

While all that was happening Keigo calls Endeavor to fill him in on what's going on while simultaneously explaining the culprits he and Dabi had fought when they arrived at your place and the call Dabi had received the night before to both Tsukauchi and Endeavor.

~

After spending a long and strenuous amount of time at your apartment and the police station helping out with the investigation, Keigo finally made his way back to his place. But of course, as he gets back he lands on Recovery Girls balcony and quietly makes his way in to see Recovery Girl sitting on a chair she had pulled up next to the couch were you layed just taking a breather after finishing your treatment not to long ago.

Hearing the quite footsteps from Keigo she peers up at him with a warm smile, "everything's fine now. She just needs to rest now, it'll be at least a day before she wakes up because of how bad her injuries were" she says as she gently rest her hand on your head.

Keigo lets out a sigh of relief as he smiles tiredly at Recovery Girl, "that's a relief. I know you have to go back and stay at UA for a while so can I move her to my place so I can watch over her?" Kiego asks as he looks down at you feeling a little pang in his heart seeing your whole torso and left shoulder all bandaged up. Recovery Girl has a delighted smile as she nods her head, "I was just about to ask you too because I can't necessarily watch over her since I have to go back. Thankfully her condition isn't too bad so all you need to do it just let her rest and help her change her bandages when she wakes up" Recovery Girl says as she walks into a room and comes back out with a bag in hand filled with bandages and other things.