Chapter 2: First Day

•Nagisa's POV•

English was finish until we got a break. Which means everyone's got a chance to talk to the new girl who arrive from yesterday. The only problem is she's sleeping.

Is she sweet or cold?

Is she smart like Karma or average?

"So, what do you think of the new girl?!" Rio ask with a smirk. "She looks fine, I guess. The only problem is the attittude..." Hinano said with a concern look.

"But besides all that, she's drop damn g-gorgeous, right?!" Maehara defended, staring at her curves. "Hey, where's Koro-sensei?" I ask in confusion while looking around. "He went on a trip to Mexico to try out the Mexican pizza again. Mostly popular desserts like chocolates since he have a sweet tooth as you noted..." Isogai explained.

Suddenly, everyone besides Karma, yelped when Terasaka slammed his fist to wake up the new student. My jaw drop when she didn't even flinch and just look up to him tiredly. This is not gonna end good... He's gonna hit one of girls with his insults again like how he did to make Okuda and Ritsu cry.

"Oi, why did the principal put a girl like you here?!" He ask.

"What he meant is that besides bad grades, what else is his reason for putting you here, Ms.Y/n?" Kirara simply corrected, sitting in Karma's table while crossing her legs.

The new girl didn't respond and just put her head back down. "What's your chest size instead?" Okajima said before Maehara ninja chop his head in disbelief. "You might be a pervert, but that's not how you treat a lady, you moron!" He scowled.

"Ow..."

"As you should! You're ruining the End Class' first impression!"

"Did she just ignore a question?" I said in realization. "Oh boi... One thing Terasaka-kun hate is getting ignored..." Okuda stuttered nervously. "Oi, answer my question-what are you, mute?" The petty bully joke.

"No. I'm busy..." the new girl spoke with her dull (e/c) eyes avoiding everyone's gaze. "What the hell are you even doing that you can't answer a simple question!?"

"Obviously busy ignoring bastards such as yourself..." she flatly scoff before I sweatdropped when Karma unexpectedly burst out laughing from his seat that trigger Terasaka-kun's nerves before veins visibly popped out if his head. Yikes. It's been so long since a girl talk to him like that...

"Oi! Answer my question or else I'll kill you!" He threatened, ready to pull her hair, but before he could touch her, his wrist was stop by her. My eyes widen when she caught it with only one hand, not even looking up! I drop my notebook and mouth when she strangled her legs around his neck before my classmate could even make another move.

The perverts fanboyed when they got a quick peak under her skirt before Terasaka got sent flying to the wall after she did a backflip from her desk, surprising Karma and Ritsu at the sudden move. "Did she just... use martial arts?" Kanzaki mumbled in astonishment.

Y/n's expression didn't change and just walk towards him, who glare at her emotionless poker face. "How did she-... And here I thought Karma's the only one who can fight..." the orange hair boy mumbled with a pouty defeat. "My my, I like her already~" my red hair sadistic friend playfully said with a proud smirk.

"Damn, that was hot..."

"And scary... She looks like she wasn't even trying!"

"You are weak. As if you can kill me..." she mention, increasing her tone a little higher before Terasaka flinch when he stare at her. I frown when she already scared him even without using bloodlust on her first day. "If you want some answers, go ask your computer classmate rather than forcing my ass. Never ruin someone's sleep if you don't want that face of yours to get uglier than it already is..." she added before grabbing her camera and walk out of the room.