Chapter 11: Beach Day

Here we are in the Southern-Island in Okinawa. So this is Fukuma Resort. Their fresh and clean sea water is perfect. This is my actual first time travelling far from the orphanage and it was a lot of work. Luckily, mama manage to give me my very own passport in time before we left.

"Welcome to Fukuma Resort Hotel! Please enjoy this tropical juice with our compliments~" the waiter welcome us warmly as he hand out everyone their very own glass of juice.

"Man, this is life!"

"Everything's just bright and vibrant!"

"We can go directly to the beach from the hotel. Seems they have plenty of leisure activities available, too!" Koro-sensei said in excitement as he chill out under the bright sun. "We'll save the you-know-what till after dinner. First, let's have some fun, Koro-sensei!" Takuya said.

"In groups, like we did on our school trip!"

"Nyurfufufufu! I'm all for it. Play hard, kill hard!"

I just nod and was about to drink my juice until I drop my glass at the sand by accident when Maehara bump into me. "Oops. S-Sorry, Y/n. Here, you can have mine..." he quickly apologize as I shake my head in no, telling him that I don't mind.

"Wow! You're owning the beach today, my love!" Okajima squealed and actually nosebleed while taking pictures of me before Nagisa and the rest of the girls facepalm at his comment.

"Welp, Group 1 is up! We're killing him in the sky in gliding! See ya later, muffin!" Maehara said as he finish his drink. He hid his gun and left with Isogai and the others.

I hid my small invisible blush at the nickname, but I shrug it off.

"Nice pick, Karma! I didn't know you're good in fashion!"

"Hey, I rank 1st in school most of the time for a reason. If you have the visual and brains, you need the fashion and style as well! And damn darling, you're nailing it~" The red hair sadist reminded before winking playfully.

I just lazily roll my eyes before watching the other kill Koro-sensei in mid-air. "Group 1 is doing a good job throwing him off..."

"They sure are-- and with a little assassination in the mix. They're trying not to draw the other groups' attention..." Karma explain. "Yeah..."

"We're up next! Let's do what we have to do and get changed ASAP!" Kayano remind us. "Y/n, wanna swim with us?" Nagisa offer.

"Iye. I'll stay here and tour myself to familiarize this place..." I refused before taking a quick picture of them.

"Okay! Save me a steak for dinner, darling~" Karma said before he dive in the water.

"SHUT THE CRAP AND THE 'DARLING' PART! SHE ISN'T YOURS, PERIOD TOMATO!!!" The guys from the sky and beach shore scream at him. They heard that? The simps just beat my hearing record.