Chapter 6: Vision

In E-Class, there's no air conditioner. How childish are you, Gakushuu-kun. It doesn't mean you are smart and everything, you can make E-Class suffer with the rest of your gang.

The other day with Pricipal Asano in the office was pretty intense so Takaoka was never seen in the school grounds ever again.

"I'll make sure to keep this as our secret, Ms. Y/n. But tell me... why do you care about firing him?"

He was obviously in to me. Because I never report anyone before. And this is my first time. My reason was only because he injured Maehara. It also because the others might end up in the hospital, but I know he'll ask about my sudden report, so I prepared it fully detailed.

"This new teach who force himself to work up our ass until 9 at night is nothing, but troubled. Challenging my new teacher, Karasuma-sensei, to back down in his position. He also threaten the students with comparing violence and education. He can ruin your reputation between other schools and you don't want that... Do you, sensei..."

"Hmm..."

"B-Believe me, sensei! I was doing my best because the E-Class are out of their minds! They even threaten to kill me if they didn't let me teach him!"

"What a good excuse you have there. The evidence I hold tells me everything. Right from the start where you challenge one of my classmates to hit you in exchange of the teacher's position in PE using a real weapon..."

"Well said, my dear. You have my word. I'll make sure he won't step into one of my properties again..."

The excuse was full proof and they are all the truth. I ask for Karma's opinion about it when I met him in the school gates. He ask me what happen when he bumo into me, so I told him everything. He was planning to take a peek at the PE class today and he didn't expect me dragging an old grown-ass man with me down the mountain. Coming up with a report, we actually nailed it.

Right now, Koro-sensei is leading everyone somewhere in a forest. I stick around with Kayano while the others complain about how hot it is today.

Karma was pretty proud of me and Nagisa, but mostly me for some reason. "I can't believe how good you record this! I'll totally use this as a blackmail on that bastard!" "S-So hot... Why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain?" Sugino whined while wiping his sweats.

"If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus. But that's not in this direction, is it?" Ritsu ask. "No..." Nagisa simply answered. "Hey Nagisa-kun, I hear you really did a number on the new teach the other day~ Y/n-chan showed me the video of what happened." Karma mention.

"Hehe, arigato. But Y/n-san did more than a number on Takaoka-san. She actually fired him!"

"What pissed me off is he teasing our beloved Y/n-chan that she only wanted to fight him for her boyfriend! Why the hell Maehara out of all people?! If only Takaoka-san hit me, I would be very much appreciated so she can fight for me too!" Okajima dreamed while Maehara only rubbed his neck awkwardly, trying his best not to blush so hard when he remember his actions at the clinic.

"Not really. I would've let him keep beating you up if you continue being dirty anyways..." I said, making the pervert boy sulk. "Mean, Y/n-chan~"

Boyfriend, eh~ I swear if I saw him again, I'm not holding back..." Karma warned as I ignore his move when he put his arm around my shoulder. "Besides, no one steals my property..."

"I'm not yours, Karma-kun..." I corrected his bluff, while rolling my eyes tiredly. "Not yet, darling~"

"Oi, she's not yours! The rest of the guys still exist here, Karma!" Sugino argued, pointing the glaring boys behind our trail. "Wow Y/n, you have gotten popular with the boys! You are so lucky!" Hinata squealed like a total fangirl. "I agree. Karma and Maehara are already mistaken as your boyfriend. Who's next? Isogai?" Rio butt in with a joke, grinning mischievously.