Chapter 22: New Girl/New Emotion

The next few days passed since the incident, I keep quiet about it and ignore the aching feleing inside. It feels familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. When I enter the class, my eyes perked up a bit when I saw my classmate's sitting arrangement was shuffled in a different order.

"Hey Y/n, wanna you sit next to us?" Maehara was the first to ask before I shrug and sat between him and Karma before I blink twice, startled when the red hair sadist unexpectedly stole a quick peck in my cheeks and wink at me.

"Karma!" Nagisa screamed at him.

"What? She's too cute--Can't help it..."

I just roll my roll my eyes and ignore the butterflies I'm feeling in my belly. I glance to Itona. He blink before pointing to the board. "New student? Another one?" I mumble.

"I heard it's a girl..." Okajima said dreamily before Okano kick his ass with Rio and Kataoka glaring at him. "BUT-"

"No."

"There's actually two transferee here, but the other one move his arrival next week..." Hayami stated before she was force to sit apart from Chiba than before. "Wait-why are those two separated?" I ask slightly in disbelief.

"They don't want to-- but the new student said that she got heartbroken so many times after she gave her everything, so Koro-sensei being touchy and pity, has to separate the only couple here in the class..." Isogai explain before I raised my eyebrow.

"I have been dump by an absolute asshole for god sake who-know-how-many times, but did I ever complain?" I mention before Karma smirk while the other guys went awkward. "That's my girl~"

"Shut it, Karma!"

"Y/n nee-san, who is this 'asshole'? I would like to challenge him in a game of Love War..." the white platinium declared seriously before I blink. "There's no need. I don't feel anything after getting dump tons anyways..." I bluntly reminded before I grab my camera. I remove the old memory card where I wrote it as 'Rei's Memory' and change it one with 'Class E Memory'.

"It works. Yey..."

"Was that suppose to be sarcastic?" Nagisa said as he sweatdrop from the lifeless tone. "No. I am happy..." I corrected before the rest dropped a sweat at their forehead. "Darling, that's not how being happy look. You have to smile, laugh or maybe even scream, but we'll work on that! So don't worry!"

"I also heard that she's Asano Gakushu's best friend!" I snap my head to Hara when I heard a false rumor about it. The new girl is Shuu-kun's best friend? No, it takes a few days to gain his trust that easily...

"You're the only friend I have... Best friend to be exact... You're the only one who handles my temper very well unlike anyone else. Will you stay?..."

Yeah, I would rather believe Shuu-kun more than that liar...

"No way! Not only that! She also works under the famous Shuffle Sister's band!" Hinano added. "I heard that she attend every concert and fansign they have! How cool was that?!" Rio join in.

"She also said that she knows a lot of Hollywood directors!"

"I think she also mention the she's close to one of the most cutest guy in the internet! Eeeek!"

Soon the bell rings before Koro-sensei enter the class.

"Goodmorning, students! I'm sure you've all heard that we have a new E Class member! Isn't that exciting?!"

"I can tell that you're more excited than us..." Sugino said in the most obvious way possible.

"Nyurfufufu. Today, we have a new girl who came from London and was somehow transferred here in E Class! Come in, Ms. Romy!" He announce before a brown hair girl and green eyes enter the room smiling.