Chapter 21: Leader

If your position in the community is low, you had to keep up in school. But you if you have the beauty and visuals, you can take that as an advantage. Although, the school's gonna be a big problem and I didn't see this coming. I thought as I paused my steps when I caught myself between Class-E and Big Five.

"This is your second violation in school. The last time we found out about you job, you went down to the E-Class. It seems you've done no soul-searching since then. I expected something better from you, Isogai-kun..." And this time, Asano-kun us with them.

"Can you please keep this quiet, Asano. Just working this month will net me all the money I need..." the brown hair boy pleaded anxiously. "No-"

"Shuu-kun..." I called before his smirk drop and turn me. Same goes to Isogai and the rest. He just look away to avoid eye contact when I stare at him with my usual blank look. The last time we met, he left... That really hit me when he walk away.

~Flasblack (After the First Term~

"I know you still don't consider being friends with me yet, but...would you push me in this swing one more time as I sing it to you?..." I ask and waited for him to answer.

Totally not me getting shock, he didn't say anything and just turn away. "I don't think getting close to you is gonna help me pleased my father. I'm sorry for putting your hopes up, but I have to study. See'ya.." His tone was cold as ice before he left me, staring at his back until his figure disappear.

I look back at my shoes before hanging my head low and didn't bother stay on the swing a bit longer from his last words and just went home.

~End of Flashback~

"What are you doing here, Ms.L/n..." he ask, never bothered giving me a glance. "You knew what I've been through, but you allowed me to work and didn't even report this to the principal to drop me in Class-E. Why won't you do the same thing to Isogai-kun?" I mention bluntly before he tensed up and glare at me.

"That's because you are new, so I let it slide. You don't even know the rules!"

"That's now what you told me..."

"If you think you can take advantage of my position, then you're sadly mistaken. I don't need someone like you to make my life difficult..." he growled.

"I meant no harm and violence. I just want to clear some things out with you whenever I have my chance. I already talk to the principal about no favoritism and it isn't my fault he disagree with me after..." I corrected him coldly as how as he talk to me before he glare harder, enough to scare anyone.

"I don't remember you standing up for someone... For all I know, you always don't mind them..." he reminded with a low tone.

"And I still don't. I'm not standing up for them. I want to know what's been happening to you in the main campus that you have to make another deal between my new class..."

He scoff before he broke the eye contact. "Dammit... Alright... In one condition..." he added. "Anything you want... I'm not backing down with you..." I said, frowning while crossing my arms.

"Show me your fighting spirit and we'll pretend this never happened..."

"My fighting spirit?" Isogai repeated in confusion, still nervous. "Per school tradition, those who possess a fighting spirit out in society are rvered above all else. A fighting spirit that garners enough respect to nullify a conduct violation. And to show that spirit... whoever wins the 'Pole-toppling' at the sports festival will measure our deal..." he said before I frown when he give a smile.