Chapter 1

*Top tier anime heroine that actually 100% deserved her W* Anime:Saekano 2 seasons 1 movie
——————————————————————————-

Ayanokoji POV

It was finally the day for the transfer exam and I was packing up some essential things in my bag. I packed an apron, knives, and other things I need.

I knew I would most likely pass this test but due to the high standards of Totsuki packing extra things is probably not advised.

I got off the train that was close to Totsuki and made my way to the front entrance of the transfer exam location. It seemed everyone present has on presentable attire and bodyguards as if they came from well-off families.

It was making me uncomfortable as I wanted to fit in for a little bit and then fulfill my condition of gaining the First Seat. I was thinking about why did the chicken cross the road until something caught my eye.

Like me this boy seemed out of place as if he had no clue what and why he was here. He looked more out of place then I did and I watched him go up to one of those presumed well off students as there was a bodyguard around him.

The red hair boy accidentally kicked the boy from what I can see. I decided to listen in on their conversation.

"Oops, sorry didn't mean to kick you" the red hair boy said. "Pay it no mind, are you here for the transfer exam as well." The boy sitting down said with a smile.

Continuing he said, "My name is Yoshiaiki Nikaido. My family owns a small restaurant, French to be exact." Oh it seemed I wasn't the only person here with their family owning a restaurant.

While ours didn't have a specific specialization and we serve almost all foods it was still nice seeing that there were others like us. But with the bodyguard with him 'small' seems to be a bit suspicious.

"Oh what a coincidence! My family owns a restaurant too." He said.

Quite the contrary, if the boy with the bodyguard said he only owned a small restaurant then the others that were also in the same position as him should most likely have their parents owning a restaurant too.

"Heh heh. Coincidence. Hardly." It seems my deduction was on track. "Over there is the heir to a nationwide chain of restaurants, and there is the son of Central Japan's largest fish wholesaler."

Whether his words were true or not weren't something I could answer but it seemed that everyone here was prestigious in their own right. It seems me and this boy were the weird ones out of the people present today. I sighed at the thought.

"What is your restaurant called." the boy originally sitting down asked. "Huh? Oh...Yukihira." the boy who I presumed name was Yukihira after giving the name of his restaurant. "Ah A traditional inn." he asked.

I could tell it was not going to be the case but I still let things play out. "Haha No nothing so big and fancy." This idiot. "Were just a little low-end family restaurant in—BONK! "town". Oh what was this predicament.

"Filthy Peasant, do not presume to sit next to me." Wow his attitude changed in the blink of an eye as he realized the person he was talking to was a low end person. Peasant was definitely extending it but guessing his background it made sense.