Chapter 14

A Saint Joined My Party. It's cute, the girls are cute, the story is cute. What isn't there to love about a cute story? Pretty good so far, 36 chapters iirc. Any requests for recommendations will be taken into consideration.

[Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, 500 servings reached.]

"Who the hell let this person into this institute?" Many of the crowd thought but they didn't notice one thing.

This was a tedious task for Ayanokoji. It was only natural he had this much servings.

"Will we even make it past 10 servings with him in this hall?!" Everyone seemed angry at the person captivating all their customers.

"What the hell could be so good about that dish?"

And that's what the author is here to explain.

The dish Ayanokoji made was nothing but a standard eggs benedict but of course every ingredient was enhanced to a significant degree. The eggs were enhanced by the rice vinegar that they were poached in. The bacon was made with balsamic vinegar and brown sugar for a sweet and tangy flavor that complimented the eggs. The hollandaise was aromatic with thyme and mint added to a traditionally made. All of this over a savory English muffin made for a delicate dish.

If anyone dares say this isn't how it works, I'm sorry but food isn't my forte. That's why as I progressed I realized this series would be deemed rather hard to do on simple terms.

If Erina's dish was the The Queen of Breakfast, there was only one name that could be dubbed to Ayanokoji.

"The Father of All Breakfast."

As the Queen you have authority and people will gladly be your hands and feet, but as the Father, you're the man of the household. Everyone in the home shall abide by what you say, even the Queen. As I'm writing this, this sounds very off put and makes me cringe. :)

"There's something about that dish that we're missing."

Jin Soupe, a boy who went to this culinary academy since junior high couldn't help but think think that the dish was being over exaggerated. As someone who constantly received high marks, there was something wrong if he couldn't even reach 10 servings while facing the transfer student.

"I don't mind if you try it, I'm running out of ingredients."

"No!!! What are we going to eat once you're done."

Ayanokoji had an idea. He then told it to the people that were in front of him.

"Yes, Father!" Grown men. Grown men were saying this to a boy that was 15 years old. Goes to really show how good can win someone's heart.

"It can't be that good." Jin took a bite of the eggs benedict and looked back up.

"I'm sorry Father, for I have sinned. I retract everything I've said. I'm now at your command."

"I don't need followers, everyone get this man to 200 servings first. You should hurry up and make those dishes."

"Oh thank you, Father!"

This scene was deemed as something that shall be in the Hall of Fame of the Totsuki Moment book.

"Haha, did you see that? His food must be delicious. He basically created a group of devotees." Dojima laughed after witnessing the scene through the camera.