Chapter 8

A great romance that is oddly weird and ecchi. The title is there already and the amount of chapters too. The character designs are also nice. Read at pleasure.

Ayanokoji POV

As Chef Inui had began the challenge everyone had went into a panic.

"First, we need to research which fish are in that river!"

"Sweetfish, grilled sweetfish will work, wouldn't it?"

"But are sweet fish in season now I don't remember." Everybody said in a panic.

Crazy over the time condition they all ran to go gather ingredients, as most of them were having the same thought process of using fish it'll be based off who used their ingredients better.

I felt the river was an obstacle we didn't have to hurdle over, I'm sure there's other animals we can salvage, so I decided we should choose a different approach.

"Kiyotaka, should we get going, we only have 2 hours." Tadokoro asked me.

"No we won't go right now you saw all the people that went out, and it'll be better to see what those two are doing." I replied pointing at Yukihira and the other boy.

"Let's make a contest of it, Yukihira" the blonde hair boy said.

"A contest?" questioned Yukihira.

It seems Nanaka gave up on him and was listening just as I was. She looked like a chibi character and was also cute to boot.

"Yes, let's decide which of us is better, once and for all!" He seemed to be very pressed on the idea of getting a challenge out of this.

He was like a persistent ex-girlfriend still grieving about the relationship.

"Chef Unui, your impartial judgement can put this matter to rest and declare for all which one of us made the better dish." He said.

"Hm? Why would I do that? It has nothing to do with my assignment so I'd rather not, thanks anyway."

He was declined of his request and it knocked all the steam out of him, "Huh? O-oh um. I-I see."

I saw no reason to stay here anymore and decided to leave. "Tadokoro can you do a request I ask."

"Yes I don't mind, what is it?" She asked accepting my request.

"Can you come hunting with me." I said.

"Eh, Kiyotaka what do you mean?"

"If everybody tries to do fish it will never work out, so let's try to make something that differs from that." I said.

"If this is nature, I wouldn't see why there would only be fish, there should be other animals like chicken or ducks. So we just use those animals instead of the ones everyone is going for." I explained.

Tadokoro seemed to have caught on to what I was suggesting.

"So can you try going to go look for chickens, we just want the eggs we don't want the chicken themselves." I told her.

"Got it." she ran off to go look for chickens.

Good now it's my turn to go look for what I need.

Third Person POV

Outside the groups that frantically ran out of the room were struggling to try to get Ingres to make a presentable dish.

"Damn it, I can't catch a thing!"

"Quiet down you idiot your scaring the fish away! Okay we got one. We can use it to make a menunière and—"

"How? We don't have any flour."