Chapter 4

I'll put the sauce in the beginning- Kakkou No Iinazuke 64 Chapters Harem, Romance, Sachi>=Erika>Literal Dogshit>Segawa

Ayanokoji POV

After Megumi saw my weapon(this is what he said in the LN) she got flustered and I immediately left the bathroom. I went downstairs to go tell Fumio that the there was a girl in the bathroom and she told me she forgot to tell me that it was currently the girls turn to bathe.

I went back in the bathroom after I confirmed that she wasn't in their anymore and took a bath. It was very refreshing for so I went back to my room.

It was very quiet and surreal. This was the very time that I lived by myself without someone constantly watching over me.—I guess that was wrong, I grabbed my knife and threw it at the ceiling, making sure not to hit the person but show them that I knew they were there.

"Whoa watch where you throw that, that could've hit me." The boy said. It seemed he was a tenant here, what is up with all the weird people in this dormitory? I just listened closely to what he had to say.

"Disregarding that, come on transfer student, we're having a welcome party for you guys, I already got the other one and his reaction was the polar opposite." He said. I'm assuming the other one is Yukihira, so he might've been freaked out. I guess there is no harm in attending a welcoming party.

Third Person POV

"I! Said! No! I have a written test I have to study for! Go use one of the multitude of empty rooms in this place for your party! Why must you always barge into my room for these things!?" Zenji Marui, the tenant of Room 206 said.

"It isn't like we can go anywhere else, y'know, your room is the biggest one in the dorm and you always keep it so neat and clean too!" The tenant of Room 116, Yuki Yoshino said. The tenant for room 208, Shun Ibusaki was sitting to the right of Yukihira followed by Tadokoro then Ayanokoji and Yoshino on the bed.

Yukihira got Room 303 and Tadokoro resided in Room 302 and Ayanokoji was in Room 301.

"Don't sit on my bed without permission!" Marui said. "I'm sorry Ma I don't think I can get married anymore after seeing that thing." Tadokoro said. "To think we would meet again at this dorm, Tadokoro." Ayanokoji said trying to create small talk.

"Yeah. Huh wait doesn't that mean you passed the acceptance challenge on your first try." Tadokoro said. "Yep and I'm assuming it took you more than one time." Ayanokoji said teasingly.

"I didn't want him to know but since it's Ayanokoji of course he'll figure it out." Tadokoro thought to herself dejectedly.

"Huh is that all that came? Seriously? But I invited everyone in the whole dorm." The boy that was almost killed by Ayanokoji said.

"It's not surprising y'know. You invite everyone in the whole dormitory to something or other practically every day, Isshiki-senpai. They're probably bored of it all." Said two boys.

"They can't be bored! I don't throw boring parties. At least Tadokoro comes every time, don't you Tadokoro." Isshiki said. Saying that Tadokoro had flashbacks as if she was in the Vietnam War. She remember if she didn't come he wouldn't leave her alone.

"He'll give up if you just ignore him long enough, y'know, you're too polite Megumi." A beautiful and best girl in the Polaris Dorm said.