chapter 4 folks

HAHA SNORTS DID I SAY UPDATE TOMORROW MORE LIKE NEXT MONTH

------

Its exactly a week later. You haven't talked to Mituna for about 3 days now. No pesterchum, no going to his hive, nothing. He knows. He knows you're going to come. You grab whatever you think would help, that being your wand and your locket (not that it's ever left your neck).

You stride out of your hive, swimming straight up to the surface. You start on your way to Mituna's hive, your face hard. You walk in the door, going straight towards Mituna's room. You start to say something, but you realize the room is empty. You stand there for a second, taking in the messy room. ...Fuck.

Fuck fuck, shit, fuck, shit. The blood drains from your face and you frantically run out of Mituna's hive. You run to Kurloz's hive, but you have to pause. Damn, Kurloz is fucking terrifying. Do you really want to do this?

...Who are you fucking kidding, of course you want to! Mituna's all you fucking care about in the end. You knock on the hive, Kurloz opening the door. You shiver. God you hate this guy.

"Have you seen Mituna?" He shakes his head. God damn it, you would love to actually TALK to him.

"You know he's facing... Whatever, today. Do you fucking know where that's taking place?" His face is blank for a second, then he furiously starts signing to you.

Uh, what the fuck. All you see is weird hand movements. You stare him dead in the eye, and he stops. He seems to sigh, and he starts walking away from his hive, and you follow. As you go farther, he starts to go faster. Its not long before you're running frantically. How the hell does he have this much stamina? You shake the thought and focus on staying caught up with Kurloz.

You run for what seems like sweeps and end up next to Kurloz, on a mountain of some sorts. He makes you hide behind a ridge, and he disappears without a trace. You peek around, but everything is covered with mist. You open your locket, and smile a little, despite the situation. You tuck it back in your shirt, and keep squinting around, hoping to be able to see something.

Time passes, and you still can't see shit. You pout, and sit down on the ground. You've heard nothing. Nothing, I mean really, is this a joke or- You nearly scream when you're flung back. Everything around you is dark, including a few zaps of red and blue here and there.

Mituna.

You yell out, pounding on the walls that surround you. You can't see. The only sense you have is hearing. God, its too fucking loud. Roaring, screaming, crashing noises envelop you. You're sent to your feet with another large crash, louder screaming this time. You can't fucking take it. You know he's screaming. You know he's fighting what ever that is. Hopefully with Kurloz, you think, shaking. You don't know what to do. You can't get out. Mituna's always been scary good with his psionics, its just how he is. You scream out his name, but you're sure no one can hear you. It doesn't matter. You flop to the ground, still shaking. You can't control anything. You can't fucking help, not even in the tiniest bit.

You sit there for about an hour or two, the loud noises getting louder. You're still scared shitless, rubbing the locket to keep your sanity.

Suddenly, with a final bang, everything goes silent. You go still for a moment. Did Mituna win? Is it over? What if Mituna... You ponder all of the outcomes for a minute, you whole body freezing when a single shrill scream rings out. It sounds inhuman. It sounds... You grow entirely cold when the rock walls fall from around you, the zaps of red and blue long gone.

Shaking, you run into the mist, meeting a large clearing covered with mustard yellow and bright red blood. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, you see Kurloz in the distance, cowering over something. You dash over, and all but push Kurloz out of the way to get to him. His clothes are stained in the red and yellow that stains the clearing. Yellow covers his eyes, it leaking out faster than anything you've seen before. You cry out for him, but he doesn't reply. You wrap around him protectively, trying to warm up the ice cold. You feel a hand on your shoulder, and you look up at Kurloz, not losing your grip on Mituna. He motions with his hand back out of the mountains, and you nod.

You walk this time, looking empty as you go. Kurloz looks back at you a few times, but you're sure its just to make sure you haven't collapsed yet. He brings you to Aranea's hive, and you let out a sigh of relief. You couldn't stand the thought of leaving him in... Kurloz's hive. You shiver, you can't even stand standing outside of it for a few seconds. Kurloz knocks, and Aranea quickly answers, giving both of you a once-over. She closes the door and you both hear a muffled scream. The door opens and Meenah grabs your arm and tears you inside the hive, rushing you over to a cushion. You plop yourself down, not letting Mituna out of your grip. Meenah sighs, obviously concerned.

"So, tell us the storsea."

------

im sorry i got writers block so i ended it with a fish pun hAAAAAAAAA im a bad writer