mytuna

Wake up.

Your name is CRONUS AMPORA.

You are 8 SWEEPS OLD.

You have exactly 1 QUADRANT, lucky you.

That one quadrant to you is EVERYTHING.

Or should you say, HE is worth everything.

But enough with these USELESS INTRODUCTIONS.

You should get up now.

What will you do?

You step out of your recuperacoon and walk over to your desk, logging onto your glubtop. You open up Trollian and log in under the handle agresticalQuixotic. Exactly 3 chums are on as of this moment. Your eyes stare at the other handles. Talk to silentMendacity? No, way too creepy. What about acumnenEquanimity? ...No, not in the mood for sarcastic responses and lectures. That only leaves you with jocularticBajulate. Well, duh, you're going to talk to him. He's your matesprit, dumbass.

agresticalQuixotic [AQ] began trolling jocularticBajulate [JB]

AQ: hi tuna.

JB: 0H CR0NU5 H1

AQ: wvater you doing on? usually you'd be high off your rocker wvith that honey of yours.

JB: 5HHHHHHHH

JB: Y0U KN0W 1 C4N7 L37 MY LU5U5 F1ND 0UT AB0U7 7H47

AQ: i knowv, i knowv.

AQ: but i'm just saying, that shit isn't good for ya.

JB: W/3

AQ: tuna i swvear

JB: 1M K1DD1NG

AQ: better be.

JB: 50 4R3 Y0U C0M1NG 0V3R 0R N07 53R10U5LY

AQ: i thought you wvere too busy wvith the honey for me.

JB: 1 W1LL HUR7 Y0U 1F Y0UR3 N07 H3R3 1N 4 M4773R 0F 53C0ND5

AQ: kinky.

JB: 455.

jocularticBajulate [JB] ceased trolling agresticalQuixotic [AQ]

You give a small laugh before logging off and closing your glubtop. You get up to leave, checking your hair as you leave. You wander up back to the land, and make your way to the Captor hive, which is only a small walk. You stare at the hive, and walk in. You give a small wave to Mituna's lusus- who you notice is relocating the honey again- and make your way to Mituna's room. The door is wide open, like it usually is. You step in, looking around his room. It's as messy as shit, of course. You step in, but notice that Mituna doesn't notice you.

Perfect.

You sneak around, trying to scare him. But you trip over a sudden poster of the Lost Weeaboos, you clumsy fuck. You hear Mituna scream for a spilt second before you're pinned to the wall with psionics. He keeps screaming, and you keep yelling out his name, as an attempt to calm him down. After about a minute of panic, he finally calms down, realizing it's just you.

"Whoops." You roll your eyes.

"Yeah. Thanks for almost killing me."

"I told you to knock, you dick." He glares at you. You give a playful grin in return.

"I thought it'd be fun."

"You want to hug the wall again?" You raise an eyebrow, and pretend to be offended.

"Now, now! You wouldn't do that to me, would you?" You suddenly get raised into the air. "...Sorry, Tuna."

"Better be." You both look at each other for a minute before laughing.

He sets you down on the ground gently, and you both go over and sit in his recuperacoon.

"You know, Corny, I keep having these dreams. ...About us. About all of our friends. About our world. I keep seeing us. We all... We all die. It's terrible. None of us want to, of course, but we do. It's inevitable. I don't know why I do, but it scares me because its just... So real." You frown, but brush it off.

"Now Tuna, don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to us, I promise. Ok?" He gives a small smile in thanks. You kiss him on the head.

"Alright." You smile back and he leans onto you. You hold him, petting his mop of hair as you do. He purrs and you feel a little warmed. You never see him do this around anyone else. It's... Nice. You two talk about your friends and things that are going on for a bit before just sitting there. You try to spark up some conversation after a few minutes, but you realize that he's asleep. You chuckle, and lean your head back and close your eyes for a minute, and you're quickly asleep as well.

*~~~*

wowewow really lame beginning

hahahaha well anyways hi! uh,, thanks for reading this! ;u;...

this is mytuna. this whole thing is going to be based on a headcanon i have, and later it's going to be turned into a visual novel, game... thing.

but for now, i need the whole story. i would say the headcanon but i dont wa n t to spoil i t ... .

so take this for now. i'll probably have really random chapter updates, but they probably won't take more than a few hours/a day. orz

so uh, i-i hope you liked it. QuQ

-Kiwi