WOW CHAPTER 8 WOW AMAZING

H A  AH H HA HAHhahaha uAHAH ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR H A  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsorry. well im strangely inspired so im going to try and finish this even though its 3:42 am ! yeah

--

==> Be Cronus Ampora.

You're Cronus Ampora, but you're really not. You don't want to be Cronus Ampora. You don't want to be alive. You don't want to be this troll.

==> Hastily switch and be Meenah Peixes.

You sigh and run your fingers through your morial's hair. You don't even have any gel on your fingers. He stopped taking care of himself a long while ago. You've been trying to take care of him while still playing the game, but it's stupidly hard. You didn't think the game would be this hard when you first thought of playing it.

You hear a knock on your hive door and you sigh, picking up Cronus' head and gently setting it down on a pillow. You tsk at the dark bags underneath his eyes.

All Cronus does is lay in your floor with your sweet bean bag and pillows. For a troll who only lays around all day, he never sleeps. You're really worried about him. So worried that sometimes you forget to go meet up with Aranea. You feel bad, really bad, but this is your morial. His well-being is almost as important as yours.

Speaking of Aranea, it's Aranea's angry face you see when you open the door to your hive. She growls and suddenly that speck of dirt on your shirt is interesting.

"Meenah, look at me." She snaps, and you look up. She looks you over and sighs, holding your face. "Meenah. I know he's your morial, but sometimes trolls gets to a point where they'll never go back to the same." You glare at her and shake her hands off of your face.

"No matter what happens Aranea, I need to be here for him. He's my morial. It doesn't matter what you say." Aranea sighs and shakes her head.

"I just don't want you to get hurt when he completely shuts down." She leans in and kisses your cheek before leaving. You sigh, taking your head into your hands.

This is not cool. This is so not cool. You don't like being stressed, but you can't help but be. You sigh for the hundreth time that day before going back to Cronus.