chepter 9

im still doing this

--

==> Be Meenah Peixes.

Your name is Meenah Peixes and you just got impaled by Damara. You're on the ground now. You're bleeding now. The low-pitched yell is faint and your vision is white.

Your name was Meenah Peixes and you are now dead.

==> Be the yelling troll.

You are a troll and you are yelling. You are a troll and you're holding your dead moirail's body and you can't stop yelling. You are a troll who's pale and flushed quadrants are dead. You are a troll with not much left to live for. You gently set the body down and get up, stumbling. You can't do this. You can't deal with this anymore.

==> Be Mituna Captor.

Your name is Mituna Captor and you are sitting on your head in your recuperacoon. You righten yourself up. You don't feel good. Your head feels full and you just feel wrong. You feel like you haven't been yourself in a long time.

You want your Cro. He always makes you feel better. You stumble out of your recuperacoon and righten yourself up. You leave your room and make your way outside. You're not really sure where you're going. You walk around aimlessly before seeing a troll walking to the cliffs. You stop.

It's Cronus.

==> Be Cronus.

Your name is Cronus Ampora and you don't want to be alive. Every breath you take hurts. It hurts to be alive. You're walkin towards the edge of the cliffs. You're going to jump. Nobody will really care when you're gone. You stumble forwards a little. You stare at the bottom of the cliffs. You don't really feel anything now. You're just numb. You stagger to the very edge, turning and falling backwards. You make eye contact with those lovely blue and red eyes for a moment before your world becomes a blurr.

The last thing you hear is your name being screamed out before you feel a thud and your world goes black.

You were once known as Cronus Ampora, and you are finally dead.

==> Be Mituna.

You are now Mituna Captor and you have forgotten how to breathe. Your matesprit just killed himself. You hear someone screaming. You can't really tell that it's you screaming before you see the blue and red sparks in the air. You're tearing at your hair and you're screaming and everything is sparking and everything hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hur

==> Timeskip to a few days later.

Your name is Meenah Peixes and you're actually not dead. Surprise!

You're wearing a ridiculous outfit though. Gross. Aranea beams at you as she claps her hands together. "You're alive!" She squeals, and hugs you. You purse your lips and pat her back.

"Uh, that's cool. But this outfit isn't really all that cool." She rolls her eyes.

"It's a god tier, who cares if you think it looks silly!" You pout.

"Whatever." You brush some dirt off of your shoulder. "How long was I out?"

"Just for a few days!" Your face pales and you feel sick.

"How is Cronus." You deadpan. Aranea's sudden uncomfortable look almost makes you sick.

"He, um, he-"

"Aranea, where is Cronus." You need to see Cronus. You need to make sure that he's okay. He has to be okay.

Aranea sighs, running a hand though her hair. "He, um, well he... Cronus killed himself the day he died, I'm sorry, I was too busy with you, and I wasn't around, and I feel terrible, and-" You don't really care to listen to the rest of her ramble because you fall to the ground and start retching. You feel her hand on your back, rubbing in circles.

After your little episode is up, you stand up and pull off your clothes. You look silly. You change back into your old clothes, ignoring Aranea's attempts to get you to talk. You only pick up some words on something about a 'scratch' before you storm away.

You're in a dark mood and dark things are talking to you. Something keeps talking to you and you keep ignoring it. You just want to hear Cronus talking. You want to hear him and his stupid jokes and his stupid pickup lines. You just want your old morial here to make you feel better. The dark thing is still talking to you. Shut up, dark thing.

You suddenly stop that thought as the dark thing tells you that there's a way to bring your moirail back. You freeze and the voice tells you how if you kill all the players in your session before the scratch happens, they'll all be guaranteed to come back as ghosts. You quickly turn on your heel and make your way to your hive.

You're going to make a bomb and get your moirail back.

==> Be Mituna Captor.

Your name is Mituna Captor and you're a ghost. Everybody else is a ghost too though, so that's not so bad.

You're sitting on a hill, and at the bottom you can see Cronus smoking by himself. You smile faintly, reaching into your suit and pulling out a locket.

You know that Cronus still has his locket. Everytime he's alone he's looking at it. When you see him you can see the chain peeking out from under his shirt. You open your locket and crack a small smile.

Inside the locket, a picture shows Cronus and you have your arms around each other, and you're grinning like idiots. The picture was from the day you two became matesprits. You squeeze the locket and sigh. You peek at Cronus one last time before standing up, hopping on your skateboard, and skating away.

You're Mituna Captor, and when you're in your right mind you still remember how much you love Cronus.

You're Mituna Captor, and you're sure you'll always love Cronus.

--

WHEEZES.... IM DONE....

thank you so much for reading!!! i'm sorry i never updated but i got really busy with my life and stuff and things and yeah.

i hope you enjoyed!