ahaahhhhaHAHAHh this is really late chapter 6

i swear i didnt mean to put this off for seven months i aM GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY AND POST IT TOMORROW OK? OK IM SO SORRY

also writing this made me sad yeah ill shut up and get back to writing

--

=> Timeskip to a month later.

You are still Cronus Ampora. Mituna is awake, but he won't even come near you. He gets nervous when you’re around, and he runs from you when you look at him. Kurloz glares at you now. Meenah is unsure how to help you.

Meenah.

She's all you have now. Before all you had was Mituna, then for a while all you had was both of them. Now it's just her. She lets you come over whenever you want, which has become a daily thing now. Sometimes she tries to make you do magic, but you gave up on it. Magic failed you. It didn't fix Mituna. Magic isn't real. You gave up.

You both don't ever say anything. The first few days all you did was cry while she held you. Now you both just sit there. Sometimes she'll hold your hand. Other times she sits in your lap. You can tell that Aranea is starting to hate you for it.

It seems like everyone hates you.

Kurloz doesn't want you around Mituna anymore, but that doesn't stop you.

You don't really talk to the others, but they never liked you anyways.

Kankri seems mad that you took Latula away from him.

Latula kept her promise, she's with Mituna everyday. Mituna seems happy, so it's ok.

It is ok, right?

You mean, it hurts, but he's happy. That's all that matters, isn't it?

Right.

You laugh to yourself, making Meenah turn her attention back to you. She seems like she's not sure if she should say anything, but after a moment she asks, “Whale, what is it?” You chuckle a little at the pun.

“I'm really pathetic, aren't I?” She frowns and hits you.

“Don't say that.”

You stare at her, still laughing. “I'm so, so pathetic though.” You think for a moment. Then it hits you. “That's why he left me, isn't it. He couldn't handle someone as pathetic as me. He fought this giant fucking thing for us by himself, and what did I do? I fucking huddled and listened while it happened. I couldn't do fucking anything. I'm just pathetic.” You spit out the last word, sickened.

You start to ramble, all the emotions you didn't say from the past month starting to spill out like vomit. You start shaking. You clench your fists, your nails cutting your hands open. You feel like you're going to expl-

SLAP.

Your right fin starts to sting, along with your cheek. You hold it, and look down at Meenah in surprise. She's glaring at you, tears streaming down her cheeks. Your eyes are wide, you're speechless.

“You are NOT pathetic!” She starts to yell at you. “You are fucking great, you were amazing to Mituna, you we're his everything!” She starts to pound on your chest, still crying. “You are an amazing person! I cannot fucking stand around here with you like this anymore!” She backs away from you, wiping her eyes. “I won't stand it anymore.” You snap out of your shock and pull her into a hug. She mutters something about you being a selfish asshole, but she hugs you back.

You're really lucky to have her.

=> Time skip to another two months later.

You're standing outside of his hive again. Your hand is raised by the door, but you're not sure if you have the strength to do it. You've tried talking to him everyday. Mituna would open the door, happy as ever, but he would see you and scream, running away. He wouldn't even bother to close the door. His lusus would sigh and look at you sadly before shutting the door in your face. This had been going on for a couple of months, and you would be lying if you said it wasn't taking a huge toll on you.

You've been waking up everyday for the past month screaming, then you would keep screaming and clawing at yourself until your lusus snapped you out of it.

Eventually though, your lusus got sick of it and kicked you out, saying to return when you were 'normal' again. You went straight to Meenah's, and she broke down crying. You hadn't been there since you started going to Mituna's house. She dragged you in, and just hugged you for a bit, sobbing. You held her. You didn't know what to say. You were a mess. Sleep deprived, cuts all over, and you didn't even care about anything anymore. You rarely felt emotions anymore. You were just empty.

Meenah ended up taking care of you. You rarely ate though, everything tasted like sand. Everything was shit without Mituna.

But, Mituna had a new life now.

Mituna turned 9 sweeps old about a week ago. He had a party, and everyone but you and Meenah went. Meenah was invited, but you weren't. Meenah tore up the invitation and tried to hide it from you, but you found it. You tried to make her go, but she wouldn't. She said she couldn't leave you alone like this. You just kept to yourself for the day.

The next time you saw Mituna was walking around the beach at Meenah's house. He had a new helmet. You couldn't see his eyes anymore. You could still see his mouth though. He was grinning wildly, the kind of smile he would give you when you were having fun with him. He was also holding Latula's hand. He also gave her that smile he would give you when you held hands. He also kissed her cheek. That was when Meenah closed her curtains and drug you away from the window.

You've also heard Meenah and Aranea fighting about you. Aranea hates you for stealing all of Meenah's time. Meenah said she had to be there for you. You don't understand why anyone would waste their time with you. Everything about you is pathetic and worthless. Worthless without him.

You ended up spending your days in bed. Sometimes you would try and leave for Mituna's hive but Meenah just sent you back to bed. You could tell you were doing a load on her emotionally as well, and of course you felt bad. But you couldn't move on.

No matter what, you could never move on.

Meenah said something about a game called Sgrub but you couldn't care less.

You joined the game though, just to make Meenah a little happier. You didn't do anything to participate in the game though, you just went back to bed.

You just stayed in bed.