chapter dos

You wake up, Mituna still in your arms. You smile, give him a kiss and get out. You hear him yawn as he stretches out and gets out. He lazily walks over to his closet and pulls out some clothes, taking off his black t-shirt you pretend to be engrossed in his laptop, while actually staring at his reflection. He knows you're staring but he doesn't bring it up, like always. When he's done, you turn around.

"Morning, sunshine." He grunts and you give a smirk. He's never been much of a morning person. You walk over and tug him over by his horns- that sure woke him up- and give him a kiss and turn to leave. He follows you out, but is stopped by his lusus. You give a small wave and go back to your hive, and change your clothes.

You browse around a bit, but you get bored eventually. Getting up, you walk over to your recuperacoon, and dig around the slime. Today's the day. Grabbing the identical items, you look at them. Hopefully this isn't too cheesy. Or girly. Fuck, maybe this was a bad idea.

...Cronus, c'mon. You shake your head and leave your hive, swimming up to the surface. Heading back to Mituna's hive, you pop in and his lusus seems to be sleeping. Poor thing, probably can't get much sleep with Mituna. You knock on Mituna's door this time, not wanting to repeat the accident that happened yesterday. He opens the door, and raises his eyebrow, obviously wondering why you're back so quickly.

"Hey Tuna, I... I brought you something." Fuck. Maybe you shouldn't have done this.

"Alright, show it to me." Too late.

You pull one of the items out of your back pocket, and pretty much throw it at him. He steps back, but catches it. Fuckfuckfuck. He rubs the golden locket between his fingers.

"You're supposed to open it." He raises an eyebrow again, and grins.

He pops it open, and as he looks inside, you can see him zone out a bit, and remember the time it happened.

"Isn't that the day we...?" You smile sheepishly.

"Yeah." He puts it on, and pulls you into a hug.

"I love it." He whispers into your neck.

"I love you." You feel him grinning. You pull away and give him a peck, with a small smile. "I'm gonna go home. Send me a message if ya need me, ok?" He nods, and gives you a hug before you leave.

You walk into your hive, and sit down by your glubtop. Reaching into your pocket again, you pull out your necklace. Opening the locket, you smile and put it on. A few seconds later, you hear your glubtop 'PING'. Looking over, you see message from Mituna. You grin and and respond.

---

oh my god a few things

short chapter sorry

another thing, here's the second chapter. sorry it took awhile, i'm a lazy ass. but uh yeah here. I feel like I should add the accident next chapter. But would that be rushing it? hm. :T well, whatever. I'll ask around, I guess.

Also cheesy shit everywhere. So much cheese like damn im sorry but these two. Freakin. Whydontmorepeoplelikethisshi pwweh I mean.

Yeah. Once I decide chapter 3 should hopefully be up quickly. C:

thank you a lot omfg -Kiwi