chapter three wow that was fast

A few weeks go by, and you two are still super cheesy, somehow growing closer each day. He still doesn't know that you have a locket like his, but you don't want to make things more girly than they already are. More people fill quadrants, love is in the air you guess. Your life is pretty great. You smile, and fall asleep for the night.

You awake to the sound of someone trying to murder your Trollian. You decide to get out and check out what's going on, so you hop out and sit in front of your glubtop. It's Mituna.

jocularticBajulate [JB] began trolling agresticalQuixotic [AQ]

JB:C0RNY

JB: CR0NU5 G0D FUCK1NG D4MN 17 1M FR34K1NG 0U7 G37 Y0UR 455 UP

JB: CR0NU5 PL3453

JB: Y0U N33D 70 G37 UP N0W

JB: L1K3 N0W

JB: CR0NU5

JB: PL3453

agresticalQuixotic [AQ] is online.

AQ: wvoah, tuna, wvhat's happening?

JB: FUCK1NG F1N4LLY

JB: G37 0V3R H3R3 83F0R3 1 G0 1N54N3

AQ: alright, alright, i'll be there soon.

agresticalQuixotic [AQ] ceased trolling jocularticBajulate [JB] 

You stand up, and rush over to Mituna's house. You walk in and burst into Mituna's room, and see him in a bit of a panic attack. You yourself panic a bit, you've never seen him like this before.

"Tuna, Tuna, calm down." He practically tackles you, and you sort of fall back a bit, and pet his hair. He has an iron grip on you, and he's shaking. Little zaps of blue and red shock you, but you still mutter comforting words to him, and rock back and forth.

After sometime, he pulls away- only slightly, you notice he won't let go of you- and sniffs.

"Tuna, what happened to you? Are you all right?" He looks away, not meeting your eyes.

"Cronus, can you... Stay with me for the night?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Of course, if you want me to." He seems to brighten up a little, and you both lay in his recuperacoon. He holds onto you, and you're slightly worried. What's he so worked up about? You frown, and ask if he wants to talk about it, but he doesn't make eye contact and says he'll tell you tomorrow. How comforting.

You wake up and Mituna is still hugging you. He looks like he got an hour of sleep, at the most. You didn't sleep too well either, you were worried, and Mituna woke up screaming often. You held him, seriously concerned.

"Tuna, it's morning. I really want to know so I can help." A muffled cry comes from him.

"Cronus... I... That's... Thank you. You know I love you, right?"

"Of course."

"And if something... Happens to me, will you still love me?" You're scared to where this is leading.

"Forever and always." He nudges you, you're being cheesy again.

"Thanks."

"So, why the sudden freaking?" The moments of foolishness fade away again. He stiffens a little.

"Cronus, I... I keep telling you. He, he's coming early. I don't know why, we haven't started our session yet, but he can tell we're going to be strong. He wants to stop us before we can even begin." ..What? He continues, not bothering to explain. "So far I think I'm the only one who knows. But, I think that Aranea told Kurloz, since somehow Aranea knows fucking everything." He's silent for a few seconds, and you can tell he's having a hard time telling you this. "I'm certain I'm the only one who can stop him. I would ask for help, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. I might die, Cronus. Hopefully not, but I know I won't come out of this the same." You're shocked, terrified, and you're gaping like a fish. You don't know how to respond. Your matesprit, your Tuna, the most important thing to you, talking about this... 'Man' coming and killing him? And he doesn't even want help? "He's coming soon Cronus. I'm guessing in about a week."

"...Tuna. You're not doing this fucking alone. I won't let you. I won't let you fucking... Sacrifice yourself to this 'man', and just expect me to stay on the damned sidelines and watch!" He sighs.

"Cronus, I'm not letting you get hurt. I won't. I'm sorry." You turn your head. You're going to fucking help, whether he likes it or not. You won't let anything happen to you.

You just can't bear the thought of being without him.

*~~~~~~~*

DUN DUN DUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

holy crap I only had like... 20 minutes to type this /tear

and its not even that much. /more tears

and WOW this has been getting a lot more feedback than I thought it would! QuQ thanks omg.

I'm getting into this, so expect more frequent updates, haha. (hoping for one tomorrow, yeaaaaaah.)

i'm terrified that i'm making this way shorter than I wanted it to be. /sobs

whatever. I dont want it to be full of bs so it seems longer. Whatever.

Whale, I hope you like this small, cheesy, and horrible chapter. Ill work better on the next one. :u

-Kiwi