what??? cha???pter 7 uh

ummmm hahaha i meant to upload this a long time ago but then i got busy and a friend stayed for a week and we went camping and then i MOVED and hahahahahahahahhahahahah sorry

------

One Month Later

You are, sadly, Cronus Ampora.

The game has begun, you are a player, yet you don't participate.

You are leaving the ocean.

All you took with you was a bag full of clothes and your tPhone. You know, the hipster touch phone. You have the Trollian app on it. Not like you ever talk to anyone. You take your box and put it in some hive that you had claimed a while back. You looked out the window. The hive was near Mituna's. You stared at Mituna's hive, watching a laughing Latula leave Mituna's hive. You watched as he laughed and kissed her before she rolled away on her skateboard.

You could feel something bubble up inside of you. You weren't sure what it was, but it was negative and it was strong.

As you watched Latula's figure become a thing of the past, you barged out of your new hive and over to Mituna's. You barge in past his lusus and into his room, throwing open the door. You see him stumble back at the sight of you, and the feeling bubbles stronger inside of you. You start yelling at him, ignoring his yelling and occasional screaming. When he begins to throw things at you, you stop yelling and charge over to him. You kick him. You punch him. You lose control and beat him until you start panting. You stumble back. You see a crying Mituna with an unfamiliar helmet and an unfamiliar attitude. You look down at your hands, mustard yellow blood mixing with a little of your own violet blood. You look up at him and start shaking your head as you run out of the room. You run out of his hive and you run back into your new hive. You lock the door behind you, panting. What did you just do.

Over time, you start taking your anger out on Mituna. You yell and taunt him when you see him, you 'troll' him on Trollian, and it makes you feel slightly better. It subdues that feeling.

But, it all stopped one day. You had been on your tPhone when you had heard a knocking from your door. You glanced up, no one had been talking to you since your charade with Mituna had begun. You walked over to your door, and when you opened it, an awkward Mituna was looking at you. You looked down in confusion, and he looks up and grins at you.

"Hey Cro." You stagger back a bit. You remember this Mituna.

"T... Tuna?" You ask, and he smiles.

"How are you?"

"I... I'm fine." He gives you a hug, just like he used to. You go to hug him back, and suddenly he jerks back and screams. He claws at you and turns back and runs to his hive, returning to the new Mituna. The Mituna you hate. You scowl and close your door, choosing to forget the old lapse of Mituna.