°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①① °• ♔ •°

╔══════════°••°═════════╗

Note:Uh, its short, but I'll post next week! :)

╚══════════°••°═════════╝

It had been a month.
UK was worried as hell.
He would be disgraced, and dishonour upon his ancestors, family and possibly descendants if he were alive to have any!

Soon it was the last night at their father's home before returning to their dorms. He was in his room, and it was the night.
Everyone was asleep.

He slipped out of his bed, his sleep gown at his feet. He got changed into simple clothing, covering himself with a black cloak.

Opening the door, holding his breath at it made a creak.
Once he was sure no one woke up, he sneaked out and headed outside, taking a horse with him.

As he walked through the castle gates, he noticed the guards asleep. Damn, these guards were the night shift guards, so they slept for most of the day, so they should be awake.
Oh well, this was helping him.

He strutted out into the streets of the village, not many people out. He saw what he was looking for.
It was building and was one of the few where light was still coming from.

He got of his horse and tied it to a fence nearby. He took a small pouch and entered the building.

"We're closing soon, so get out." A man grumbled.

UK's cloak hid his face, so the man couldn't see him frown. But they could feel the tension in the atmosphere.
UK threw the pouch on the desk and the man hesitantly checked, astonished by the amount of money in there.

"Well come right in, how can I help you?" He smiled, his attitude changing.

"...I think I'm pregnant. Unfortunately, it's out of Fornication."
"Things like this happen, fornication seems common with you young- "

"It to a French man." UK interrupted.

The man looked like he had seen a ghost. He thought for a minute. To him, a noble teen had just appeared anonymously at his office, revealing he was with child, which was a cause of fornication and worse, the result of this act was with and because of a French man.

Honestly, this person was fucked.

"You're not kidding? Why would you even- "The man was interrupted by UK.

"I was stupid, I know. But I desperately need help. You know what punishment I could receive so keep this a secret." UK growled.

"Look, kid, I can't do anything. The only option you have left is to run or hope your family will accept this disappointment." He grumbled.

"Give me my money back, that advice was useless!" UK snapped, unpleased by the answer.

"Who are you too order me around?!" The 'doctor' snarled.

UK just left, annoyed. He wondered round the village, trying to think on what he could do.
His father could literally kill him this time.

But he couldn't just run away, he had just returned.
Returned and not bring back victory from that damn fencing match but a huge scar on his heart symbolising his foolishness and the betrayal.

He wasn't going to run; he was going to tell his father.
His father was either going to punish him severely and possibly kill him, or cast him off and away, removing him as heir and getting rid of any trace of his existence.

Still, the second one almost seemed better. Then no one would know he had just done the unimaginable.

He rode back to the castle, where surprisingly the guards were awake.
He took off his hood and calmly rode by.

"Your majesty! Why were you out so late?!" The guard worryingly snapped.

"It's none of your concern. I would like to ask for my father, privately." He smiled, though he knew they could tell he was terrified.

UK soon found himself in a room, his cloak still on and his father awake. Angry and tired.
They were alone.

Well, almost every servant and guard in the house was outside the doors, putting their heads against the wall, trying to listen in.
They knew about the Empire's abusive tendencies, and it was beyond strange for UK or any of the princes to ask to talk to their father.

"Father."
"Yes."
"I'm going to say this as best and quick as I can, I don't wish to waft and go on a whole speech so when I tell you this piece of news, please be prepared that it may come quick."
"...Okay...?"
"I'm with child."

The servants and Guards covered the mouths of those they knew would scream. The prince was with child?!

British Empire instantly knew who it was and went on a huge rant, how UK was incompetent and stupid to do such a thing.
British Empire didn't hesitate on using the most hateful words, watching UK tear up.

He stopped taking a deep breath.

"You are not my son. My son wouldn't commit such a dishonourable act."

UK just nodded his head, sniffling, wiping his tears away.
"I'm sorry."

"No apology can fix what you've done."

UK was trembling, the lump in his throat just made things harder. British Empire had no sympathy.

"When you have this child, you'll leave my palace. You'll leave, for now, you'll be sent to a different palace. No one will know what dishonour you've brought."

UK nodded, wiping his tears away, though more just poured down. He knew this was going to happen, but it just hurt.

He'd have only the child once he it. He wouldn't be able to see his brothers, France would be married, France's family would disgrace the child and he'd have no one.

When his siblings woke up and told what happened, Scotland, England and Éireann were pissed and Ireland and Wales were just disappointed.

How would France react?