°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ② °• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

UK is clearly bottom, but is clearly going to deny it-

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two haven't split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-16.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English and seriously, Russian and Kurdish boys in my age range please just find this Anyway, enjoy!

Note: Korea is united for now.
*They are having a conversation in Scottish Gaelic.

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝
╔═══════════════════════╗

ᴹʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ,

ᵂᵃˡˡᵃᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵍⁱᵛᵉⁿ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰ. ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ⁿᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ² ⁿᵉʷ ᶠᵒᵃˡˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵖʳᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ. ᵀʰᵉ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵒᵃˡˢ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵃ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵈⁱˢˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᶜˡᵃˢˢᵐᵃᵗᵉ. ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵃᵗᵉˡʸ, ᵃˢ ᵖᵃʸᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ ᵒʳᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵒʳˢᵉ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵃⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ.

ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ.

ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵁⁿⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᴷⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ

╚═══════════════════════╝

UK signed his letter off. He had a private doctor heal his injures earlier that day. The doctor very well knew they were not book injures.

═══════Earlier That Day═══════

"Prince United Kingdom, these injures seemed to be intentionally made, is there something you want to-"

"SILENCE. You are paid to work not question me, nor to tell my family, you have one job and do it correctly..."
UK angrily snapped.

The Prussian Cityhuman doctor nodded and left

═════════════════════════

UK stamped the envelope and let it dry for a bit.

He sat down by the windowsill. It was raining. He listened into its delicate sounds.He looked outside to see people trying to avoid it. Ungrateful people.

He looked at the time. 4:12PM
Wait... Fencing!

He quickly grabbed his letter and opened the door to see nervous servants holding his sword case holding his two swords and black gloves.

"Why did you not inform me that the time was so late?!"
He commanded, snatching his case and gloves.

The servants shivered in fear as UK grabbed his coat and left.

He placed the letter in his lips while putting on his gloves. Walking by the post box he slipped it and rushed to the awaiting carriage.

"W-we're so sorry Prince United Kingdom, but the carriage is needed to be fixed"
The driver stammered.