°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①② °• ♔ •°

╔══════════°••°═════════╗

Note: I'm sorry it's short but I am exhuasted because I fell into a river yesterday-

lol

╚══════════°••°═════════╝

UK had grown more and more ill over the course of 7 months.
He no longer had the guts to even talk to his father or siblings. His father had grown annoyed every time he would wake up to find his son sick in the morning.

He always spat some insult or comment along the lines of:
"It's your fault, maybe if you didn't fall in love with our enemy then you wouldn't go through all this!"
"Your lover boy doesn't even know! He's probably got another new life with that Italian!"
"Imagine how your friends would see you now?"
"Good luck giving birth, you'll be out as soon as that thing is out!"
"Just saying, if it dies, you can stay, and no one will know what you've done."

His siblings weren't much help. Well, besides England.
England knew he would now be heir and he worried extremely, not only for himself but his brother. He knew he was fit for such a position.

He stayed with UK in the palace, as he didn't mind being home-schooled.
Though, every night he would sneak over to UK's room and teach him what he was taught. Even if it was difficult to teach a silent boy.

Unfortunately, UK became extremely ill. The bad state of his mental health and the pregnancy problems clashing were making him ill.
England managed to convince their father to let UK recover, even after the birth so he wouldn't have such a hard time out alone.

Which was a good thing because the child came early.
UK was on his bed, holding a holy book, tired, and barely conscious with the wailing of a child ringing through his head.

England was holding his new nephew, cradling it while British Empire was grumbling and complaining.

"Father, can I request silence?"
England sighed.

British Empire gave him a glare but kept quiet. The child stopped crying after a few more minutes.

"Father, hold the infant."
England stated, giving the child to British Empire.

"What?! I'm not touching it! Take it back!"

"Father, I must fetch a some medicine now."
England explained, leaving.

British Empire could only look at UK and the child.

"I'll hold him, he's my child"
UK insisted, weakly.

British Empire was a little relieved to finally hear his son's voice again.
He sounded like he had been beaten with 100 stones, spikes, and lashes, which didn't bother him since UK literally gave birth and was still ill.

UK's father gave him the child, who clung onto UK. To British Empire, his child had been weakly manipulated by the enemy and now he was forced to grow too much and hold the outcome of their problems.

British Empire started to complain again.
"It would better if it were de- "

"Father, I had retrieved the medicine."
England interrupted, before the man could finish his sentence.

UK was aided for the next few days, keeping the child at his side.
He was finally somewhat better, and UK could have faked to be ill to stay longer, but his father's complaining, and criticism was unbearable.

That night, UK was holding his son, and was in his room talking with England before he would be leaving a few hours as soon as dawn approached.
England was happy to hear UK again.

"UK, you never named the child, and I would at least like to know what you'll name my new nephew before you leave tomorrow!"
England mentioned.

"Canada. I thought of the name months before."
UK replied.

"It's a nice name...So, do you know where father is sending you"
England smiled, before his expression changing to sadness.

"He's just going to leave me with a horse, some stuff and the child. I don't really have anywhere to go."
UK revealed.

"...I'm going to miss you a lot."
England breathed out.

"I'll miss you too...Hey, you should go back to school, the dorms. I still know the address, so I'll write to you."
UK suggested, his face still serious.

"Yes! Oh, that would be amazing!"
England grinned.

England and UK continued to chat, before England let UK finally sleep.
Not even an hour later and he was awoken to servants. It was dawn.

He tiredly nodded, carrying the child as he pulled a backpack on and placed some stuff on the horse.

Before he left, British Empire pulled him aside, to a room.

"If I ever see you and your child again, I will kill you for treason."
He warned.

UK nodded and left, actually quite happy.
Why?
Actually, that's stupid to ask why, there are so many reasons but here's my favourite.
He took the ceremonial crown for the future king's coronation and his own small tiara-crown. Just for a little revenge.

Just one problem.
They were probably going to try find him and kill him.

Thank god he has a plan for that...