°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑧°• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two have not split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-19.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English! Anyway, enjoy!

Note:

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

UK and his brothers had arrived back their dorms, yesterday, Éireann had healed a bit more.

UK was with Imperial Japan the whole day, his father telling the school he had to train for the most important championships. And it was.

His wasn't allowed food or water or to rest till 11:00PM, he was training with different trainers and it was almost Imperial's shift to train him.

He had arrived to see UK panting against the wall, covered in sweat, and he wouldn't lie, he looked badass.

He said hello, in which UK nodded hi, getting away and grabbing his sword.

"You seem really tired, we'll train less-"

"No. I refuse, I am going to win those championships as usual, I need to train- "
UK was hushed by Imperial pushing against the wall.

"I said we'll tarin less, you're clearly tired"
He snapped, annoyed.

UK nodded no, in which Imperial lifted his head up to his, frowning, this didn't scare UK.

"I said No, now let's train"
He snarled, clearly grumpy from the lack of food, water and rest.

Imperial gave him some food and water, agreeing just if he took a break. UK felt a little nourished and less grumpy.

He could train much better.

This carried on for a few weeks and finally the Championships...

The tournament would end on the 23rd of April, his Birthday. He needed to win.

UK had just finished his round with Netherlands and a few others.
He won.

The next couple of rounds would start tomorrow.

He was sweating, he was now on the stage were it would get harder.

He was in a room inside the ring, taking a break.

He soon then saw France, who had finished his round.

"Uh-, um, Bonjour Royaume-uni"
He smiled sweetly.

UK nervously waved back.

"Euh, so, I thought if you wanted to go hang out today... As like in a... Date"
He blushed.

Author Chan here, it may seem like the story is going to be short but this ain't even 1/4-

"Y-Yeah, Sure"
UK accepted, smiling.

"Au revoir Mon Amour!"
He grinned, waving bye.

UK blushed.
Now I really need to learn French...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall
I'm a bit unmotivated for this book but it means I can post better chapters next week :3