°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑨°• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two have not split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-19.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English! Anyway, enjoy!

Note: France may look like the bottom on the cover Photo, he's not, I'm just giving an idea of their outfits

and i may have put one of my Hamilton songs on the chapter cover too-

Also

Enjoy!

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

France was wearing some casual yet fancy clothing (The one in the chapter cover) (Btw it's like- the weekends cause time ski).

He looked at the gold vase in his room and picked a French rose from his vase. He was sure to make UK fall for him. He very well knew Spain liked him and wasn't planning on letting him win. Though he didn't know about the other competitors.

He walked down the halls of the dorms and saw 3 people fighting, while one person was watching, concerned.

Two looked like brothers while the other one was...Prussia?! The son of the Holy Roman Empire, here? Strange.

"Hey, why are they fighting?"
France asked the guy watching.

"Oh, I'm Imperial I'm attending the school, so I'm new but, I think those two are the sons of the Russian Empire, and that one is Prussia, I think they're fighting over some boy..."
He exclaimed.

"I'm France, Idiots, who would be so immature..."
France grumbled, rolling his eyes.

Just then, Spain and Portugal walked through the doors, and stood away. The two were fighting over...UK?!

"Wait, Wait, Wait, Spain, I thought it was only you who liked UK!"
France snapped.

"Uh, No, he's mine!"
Roosiya growled.

"What?! I'm a higher rank than you pheasants he's mine!"
Prussia snarled.

"Can we just all agree he's mine?!"
Soviet declared.

"What?! No! I like him!"
Imperial announced.

"I actually went on a sort of date with him!"
Portugal snapped.

"Yeah, like he likes you, he likes me!"
Spain declared.

"Well, at least he agreed to an actual date with me!!!"
France blurted.

The boys were soon arguing, very loudly.

UK was in his room, pulling on his new hat. He was excited and even told Wales. Wales promised to keep it a secret.

UK happily left his dorm and the boys noticed.

"Oh Hiii~"
They all greeted at different times.

(Thank you united_kingdom_24 for the idea :3)

"Royaume-Uni, mon amour, should we go on our date now?"
France smirked, the others staring at him angry.