°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑤°• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two have not split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-19.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English! Anyway, enjoy!

Note: I'll post the next Chapter soon after this :D

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

ᴹʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ,

ᴵ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵗ ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁿᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ. ᵀʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ...ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ...

ᵂᵃˡᵉˢ, ᴵʳᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ Éⁱʳᵉᵃⁿⁿ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᶜᵒᵗˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴱⁿᵍˡᵃⁿᵈ.

ᴸᵃᵗᵉˡʸ, ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵖʳᵉˢˢᵃᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃ ˢᵘⁱᵗᵒʳ, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᶜᵘˢˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.

ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᶠᵗᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵖⁱʳⁱᵗˢ, ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᴵᵐᵖᵉʳⁱᵃˡ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿ, ᴾᵒʳᵗᵘᵍᵃˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵖᵃⁱⁿ.

ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵗʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ ᵖˡᵃⁿⁿᵉᵈ, ᵃˢ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ.

ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵉˡˡ.

ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵁᴷ

╚═══════════════════════╝

Portugal looked at the time. 4:01PM. He did not want him to be absent to his classes and get in trouble, so he gently woke him up.

He just whispered wake up in UK's ear trying his best to wake the boy in the gentlest way possible.

UK slowly woke his eyes, he pulled Portugal into a sort of hug. Portugal sighed and picked him up placing him on his lap.

"Hey, sorry to wake you up, but you told me to wake you up for your fencing classes"
He smiled, he felt guilty, UK was sleeping so peacefully.

UK was tired and just held on to him. The warmth was helping him process that he was awake and needed to get ready for fencing classes.

He processed it as Portugal blushed madly. Portugal got him off his lap and went to ask a servant for UK's fencing equipment. The servant nodded and went to grab it, Portugal came back to see UK rubbing his eyes.

"anjo, a servant has gone to grab your equipment, do you want me to come with you to your classes?"
(Angel)
He offered.

UK smiled and nodded. Portugal put his beanie on UK's head.