°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ①°• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

UK is clearly bottom, but is clearly going to deny it-

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two haven't split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-16.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English and seriously, Russian and Kurdish boys in my age range please just find this Anyway, enjoy!

Note: Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Spain, Austria, France, Iceland are all heirs to their provinces they're parents (e.g Kingdom of France, United Netherlands) are ruling.

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝
╔═══════════════════════╗

ᴹʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ,

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵃˢˢᵉˢ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ, ᴵ ᵘⁿᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵃᵗᵉˡʸ ᵐᵉᵗ ᵀʰᵉ ᴷⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ ᵒᶠ ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ'ˢ ˢᵒⁿ ˡᵃˢᵗ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ ʰⁱˢ ᵃᵗᵗⁱᵗᵘᵈᵉ ʰᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ.

ᴵ ᵃˢˢᵘʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃ ˢᵘⁱᵗᵒʳ.

ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ.

ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵁⁿⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᴷⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ

╚═══════════════════════╝

UK slipped the letter in the box as usual. It was incredibly early in the morning, but UK couldn't sleep. He had severe insomnia and could only sleep when it was raining. He walked back into his room; the guards asleep in their place.

He rested on the windowsill of his room. He wished it was raining. He liked sleeping a lot, it helped him to escape the reality of the cruel world.

Memories plagued his mind of his Father's abuse towards his siblings and him. Scotland's flag lines fitted in with his two diagonal scars, but he used a white foundation paint to cover his scars.

Him and his brother's torso and legs where covered with whip scars and a couple of knife stabs.

He had one huge whip scar on his arm, it stood out as bright as the sun on a clear sky.

He watched the stars twinkle and the moon slowly move as he did some homework.

Finally, the sun rose.

He got up from the windowsill, getting ready for the day. He wore his usual elegant outfit and left exited his room and entering the common room. Servants had laid out the table and a breakfast of bread, meat, eggs, tattie scones, black pudding, haggis, laverbread and hash browns rested on the plates.

After around 10 minutes his brother exited in fancy outfits and sat with him.

Scotland, UK and England where all related but Wales, Ireland and Éireann were all adopted.

They all ate quietly. Well, UK ate quietly, his brothers engaged in a friendly, funny conversation.

"UniK, come on, stop being so serious, you're only an heir you're not king yet." Scotland comforted.