°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①③ °• ♔ •°

╔══════════°••°═════════╗

Note: h i :D

UK gave himself a new name which is 'Unite' so no one really knows its him, United Kingdom.

sorry it short and messy :/

╚══════════°••°═════════╝

══A few Years Later : When UK is 18══

UK had been on the run for a few months, but over the time, he had managed to save enough money from helping others and doing favours to buy a trip to the New World.

With that, he had ventured through the lands and through a forest.
From what he knew, the forest was in between British and French occupation of the New World. (In an area that would now presently be in the United States)

UK had found a cottage in the forest. It was small, old and dirty but with a little cleaning it was all fine.
And his son had grown quickly.

Anyway, that's the little explanation of what has happened over.

"Canada! I'm home, did you finish the work I gave you?" UK called out as he entered the house with a basket full of berries.

"Yes Papa, but I skipped a question." He grumbled, as he got off the small table that held some papers.

"Let me see, I'll help you." UK sighed, going over and taking off the cloak and leaning over the table.

"It's easy *Insert Math words*" He exclaimed.

Canada made an 'o' shap with his mouth and write down some working out and an answer.

"Good boy, now, put on your hood, we're going to go and get the flour from the nearby miller." He smiled.

"But we have to walk so lonnnggg" He whined.

"And you want to eat today, right?" UK chuckled.

"Yeah...okay." Canada huffed, going to get his cloak while UK wrapped some bear meat.

The two walked to a miller from the French side of the New World, which took an hour and a half, but it was worth it. Trade some fresh berries, meat or any other food supply for 4 sacks of flour. Pretty good bargain if you ask me.

"Mon duo préféré! Mon Dieu, Unite, comment obtenez-vous autant de viande?"
(My favourite duo! My God, Unite, how do you get so much meat?) He quired.

"Je suppose que je suis juste bon avec une épée."
(I guess I'm just good with a sword.) UK chuckled, taking the flour.

"Vous devez participer au concours. Le roi organise un concours pour savoir qui sera le garde du corps de son fils. Je pense que tu pourrais gagner. Et si vous ne gagnez pas, ils vous donnent quand même de l'argent pour participer à la compétition, si vous gagnez, vous obtenez une énorme récompense en espèces."

(You must participate in the contest. The king organizes a competition to find out who will be his son's bodyguard. I think you could win. And if you don't win they still give you money to compete, if you win you get huge cash reward.) The man told.

"Papa, tu devrais concourir, je t'ai vu avec une épée et tu es vraiment bon."
(Dad you should compete, I saw you with a sword and you are really good.) Canada chirped.

"Cela commence demain autour du domicile temporaire de la famille royale."
(It starts tomorrow around the temporary home of the royal family.)