Prologue - Not What They See

Not What They See
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
→My Story←

Well my names Taylor Waters. Im 18 years old with 6 years of history I have kept hidden. Well let's just say it's hard, and becoming the 'outcast' in school was a bad choice but I've learnt to stick with it for the past 2 years. But things aren't so bad with my good friend Cherry around.

Sorry, your probably confused. Let me make this easier.

Im Taylor Arika, ex-assassin. I started when I was only 10 years of age. Doing physical training, learning self-defense moves and the best way to use certain weapons. But I was different, and thats why Night Lurkers kept me for so long. They were the 'scientists' and I was the subject but it took me so long to notice, so long to see their real intentions.

Once I found out I was turning 16 so I ran, buy didn't run alone. I ran across the world with my good friend Cherry. She is just like me. Used my the people at Night Lurkers. I was a mature age so I changed my last name from Arika to Waters and started living my own life in the shadows.

Everyone had their secrets. Mine is just too much. Too much memories. Too much baggage. I'm just
Not What They See

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Copyright © 2015 by DiamondGirlLovin'

All Rights Reserved

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any matter whatsoever without the express written consent of the Author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. This book or any portion must not be posted in any other sites, including social media, for anything other than promotional purposes with the permission of the Author. Any unfrigments of the Copyright is punishable by law.

All that meaning, copying equals your demise :p