Chapter 10

What Happened?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Dear Diary,

I'm glad that I got Cherry back. She's like a sister to me. I'd be lost without her. Those Night Lurkers got what they deserved, kidnapping Cherry doesn't go without a price.

We missed the meet up with the Walker siblings, I don't really know how I feel about that but what I do know is that we need to be paying more attention to the information we've gathered from the Walkers and from Duncan and Aarons place.

Me and Cherry spent the whole of Sunday perfecting the skills that might of dimmed down since we left the Night Lurkers.

Now its another day of school. Yay....Note the sarcasm. Well let's just hope we can have a 'normal' day today.

Sincerely,
Taylor Waters (Arika)
Elemental

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Do you think we missed anything important?" Cherry asked, once again

This whole morning, Cherry has been preoccupied with the fact that we didn't go to the meet up with the Walkers. To be honest, I'm getting quite tired of the questions but not dismissing the fact that her questions have some logic. Maybe we did miss something interesting, I thought, questioning myself.

We entered the parking lot and we both put our hoods on our heads. Cherry still had a bruised stomache and cheek so she put on extra foundation to cover it up. With her stomache, she just has to hope no one bumps into it.

"Come on" I said

We got out of the car and we were walking to the doors when something caught the corner of my eye. I looked back to see Duncan and Peter walking quite close to each other or maybe it's just Peter being annoying.

I nodded slighty, yeah that's it. And I dismissed almost instantly. Well until I remembered Peters' supposed ability. Astral Projection. Lets' just hope Dawn and Peter ain't mad that we didn't show up.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dawn came late to English and I was being extra careful around her. Since the fact that she can supposedly Hypnotize people has made me cautious.
And since the fact that the only guessed ability for Duncan and Aaron were made by the Walkers, it might not be 100% correct.

I kept my head down and sneaking a few quick glances at her only to always see her staring straight ahead. She just kept a blank face and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Is she hypnotising someone? I don't know.
I'm not sure if she can feel my stare but if she can she's definitely not reacting to it. I look over to Cherry. She's not sitting next to anyone and she almost instantly snuck a glance at me.

"Something wrong?"

I looked at the board and shook my head then raised both my hands slightly, using my right hand to point at Dawn and my left to make sure Dawn couldn't see me pointing at her.

"Oh Dawn?"
I nodded still looking forward
"Try to ignore her since it looks like shes doing the same"

I didn't react to what Cherry said therefore ending the conversation.

°•°•°•°•
*RING*

I quickly packed up my stuff and went over to Cherrys desk. English had just ended and it was now break.

"Duncan and Aaron" Cherry whispered, "Door"

I looked back and they were both there, their hoods on their heads staring at us. I turned away confused, Aaron didn't come to class and Duncan isn't even in this class.