Chapter 7

Interesting Information - Part One
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Dear Diary,

I admit, yesterday was quite fun but too easy. Ever since me and Cherry left the Night Lurkers we haven't gottin' in much action hense being low key.

I hope the papers we took from Duncan and Aarons abandoned building are helpful. Today we are heading over to the house Cherry say Dawn and Peter were seen yesterday at.

Luckily its Friday, I hope we find some interesting information. We need answers. I need answers.

Sincerely,
Taylor Waters (Arika)
Elemental

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Everyone get into groups of four and you will write one piece of information about each person" the Art teacher said and I mentally groaned

If this teacher thinks we are going to talk she has another thing coming. After the 11 'speach activities' that have been attempted by the same art teacher for the first year away from the Night Lurkers I realized that she has been trying to get us 'non talkers' to socialize. (Aka me, Cherry, Duncan and Aaron)

While everyone was getting into rheir groups, Cherrys voice rang in my head,

'This teacher thinks that these activities are gonna make us talk she's wrong'

I turned to Cherry nodding. This teacher isn't making us talk at all. The Art teacher started giving out some paper to write the 'fact' about the other three in your group.

Me and Cherry were definitely surprised when Duncan and Aaron sat on the table across from us. Now I already know this is going to be bad. Or was the word... a-

'This is going to be awkward as hell' Cherry said

Awkward. That's the word.
This is going to be hella awkward.

When the art teacher was giving me, Cherry, Aaron and Duncan our papers she also gave a bright smile. I nearly rolled my eyes.

I grabbed a pen and wrote down a fact about Cherry.
Cherry loves fashion.
Its true. Cherry does love everything about fashion. It also makes her love to go clothes shopping and dress-up. Don't get me wrong, I love it too. Just Cherry has a bigger heart for it than me.

(A/N -My friend Lara has a message ~ I have ebolalalalala And you have ebolalalalala, we all have ebolalalalala. Love you all!~ She's crazy-)

'Write a paper and give Duncan and Aaron a fact about each of us' Cherry said through telepathy

I looked her and raised an eyebrow. I don't have extra paper. Cherry rolled her eyes and got out her blue sticky notes. She quickly wrote a fact about herself then passed it to me. I quickly wrote the first thing that came to my mind.

Cherry: I love to play guitar
Taylor: I love to sing

These are true facts. I know I have a good voice and since Cherry learnt to play guitar really well, I'd always sing along to whatever song she played. Come to think of it, we haven't done it in a while. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and any emotion that was threatening to show.

I leaned over the table and placed the note in front of Duncan. Duncan looked up with a blank expression but I knew he was confused. I tapped my paper twice indicating to use it for the work then I looked back down at my paper and started to draw a bow.

The blue sticky note was passed back and I looked up to see Duncan staring at me. I looked back down and grabbed the note. It had new writing.

Aaron: I love to fight
Duncan: I love to be right

My expression nearly turned into an amused one at there responses. I nudged Cherry and put the note down. I added the new facts on my paper and noticed Cherry doing the same.

I got out my phone and started just skimming through some random apps but I could feel someone staring at me.

'Why is Duncan staring at you like that?'

I just shrugged then 'fixed' my hem of my hood so it doesn't seem weird. I'm so smart, I thought sarcastically.

"H-hi, umm, Taylor" I heard and the class went silent

I looked up to A boy with ginger hair and brown eyes was standing at the edge of the table looking nervous as ever. I didn't recognize him so I just blinked blankly at him and I swear the whole class could hear him gulp.

"Umm, t-the teacher, umm, said t-to collect, uhh, your paper" he studdered out

I nearly rolled my eyes. It was that hard to ask for my paper. Seems like it. I slid my paper towards him and he instantly grabbed it like it would dissappear in a second. He looked at Cherry, Aaron and Duncan while saying,

"Uhh, I, umm, need yours too" he said

They all slid the papers towards him and he grabbed them all. Me and Cherry turned out attention to our phones and I think Duncan and Aaron did the same. The boy hasn't left the table so I lifted my head and raised an eyebrow at him. Fear washed his face but I ignored it.

"Umm, Dawn wanted me to, uhh, give you this" he said placing a folded piece of paper in front of me, "And, uhh, Peter said to, umm, give this to you" he added placing a paper in front of Duncan

"Bye!" Was the last thing he said running away from the table with the papers in his hand

I picked up the note and it said:

Meet up,
Academic Park
Saturday 1pm
We know so I suggest coming
H_AP

I gave the note to Cherry and she skimmed it over,

'Is this a threat to meet us?' She said

I just shrugged. I had no idea.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Yea..... I just came up with this meet up idea so.... Should they meet up? Or should they stand them up? Remember..... they aren't exactly the best at socializing.
Well I put a picture of the so called Reflector that Taylor and Cherry use to reflect magic that hasn't been blood tied. Btw, I got that necklace for my 13th birthday so... Random info.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this half-chapter. Continuation next chapter.
Baii