Chapter 6

Becoming Sneaky Detectives
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dear Diary,

Everythings getting too weird for my liking. Its time to figure out why. Me and Cherry are going to be sneaky detectives.

Sincerely,
Taylor Waters (Arika)
Elemental

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

'When do I pull the fire alarm?' Cherry said in my mind

I looked up at her and put up 1 finger indicating one minute since im going to start a mini fire where the fire alarm is located. I know the fire alarm is in the principles office and I've only been there once.

Im sure that the fire alarm is near the principles desk so I have to be careful not to put the principle on fire. I spiked my hearing and sparked a little flame. When I heard the principle gasp I faced Cherry and nodded. She nodded back and in 5 seconds the alarm went off and everyone was rushing out of the school.

Since me and Cherry already anticipated the alarm, all our things were already packed and we were out the door first. We headed through the front doors and into our car so we can go over the plan one more time.

"Okay so im following Miss Talk-A-Lot and your following Mr. Mysterious" Cherry said looking around the parking lot for Peter and Dawn

I also was searching but for Aaron and Duncan, "Yep and when they have both settled in one place we will record where they are and choose which place to invade later on"

Cherry nodded, "I see my target, when we both have the locations I will teleport to you and we will both teleport back here"

We are going to be following them without our Pitch Black car so we both split, Cherry comes to me and we pick up the car and go home to see which place we search first.

"Yep, found mine too. See you later" I said getting out of the car and heading in the direction where Duncan and Aaron are entering their Midnight Grey car.

I looked back and saw Cherry heading over to Dawn and Peter who were entering a Navy Blue. I focused on the task at hand.

I followed the Grey car through many twists and turns through the tree line until the car stops at a run down one storey house. It looks like it hasn't been fixed for a while now so I guess its abandoned. The walls on the outside are bricks and there is one window at the front that had a crack. The door is a brown colour and looks like its been hit multiple times.

I hide behind a tree at the neighboring house and watch Duncan and Aaron get our of their car and head into the house. I head to the side of the house and I see a window but its a bit high for my height so I use my control of Air to make a small wind storm that lifts me up high enough to see through the window.

I can hear some voices so I spike my hearing and use the wind to carry their voices out to me.

"What do you want to do first?" I assume Duncan said since I've never heard him talk

"Hand-to-hand combat first" I guess Aaron said

I saw Duncan nod then take on a relaxing stance while Aaron goes in for a punch. Duncan easily dodges it then goes to kick Aaron at the back of his legs. Aaron quickly jumps over his leg and grabs Duncans' arm and pulls him down towards him. When Duncan nearly hit the floor he pulled Aaron down and made him flip on his back.

Aaron groaned, "Okay I guess you won"

Duncan chuckled and got off the floor, "Most likely"

"Well lets try p-"