Chapter 1

Two Year Anniversary Of Freedom
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dear Diary,

Today marks the 2-year anniversary of when I got rid of all the shit in my life. Leaving my old life and starting a new one.

I'm so glad I have Cherry. She's the only one that keeps me from going bat-shit crazy.

I feel like I finally have the time to think about what I wanted and not being told what to do.
Wow that sounds sappy, let me rephrase that.
Now I get to do what I want and don't need to do what others tell me to do.

A lot has changed since I left the Night Lurkers but it was for the better. I wasn't going to sit around and let myself be tested like a lab-rat for my special abilities but it's kinda hard keeping all of it in. Thank god for the Power Practices me and Cherry have.

Well, cheers to another year away from the Night Lurkers, another year of being independent and another year just hiding; myself and my secret.

Sincerely,
Taylor Waters (Arika)
Elemental

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep*

Mornings. I hate them. You hate them. EVERYONE hates them. The thing I hate most is how cold EVERYTHING is when I wake up and I am forced to get out of the only warmth for... school. I swear they should make school start at 10am and finish at 12pm or make mornings WARM! But... since no one does anything about it the only thing I can do is... Suck It Up.

I pulled off my sheets and regretted it since the morning frosty air hit me just as quick. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and got up. Let me say, the floor was freezing! I instantly bent down and touched the icy floor so I can heat it up. I felt my hands getting warmer and warmer and soon my whole bedroom floor felt the same way. I straightened my back and continued my weekday daily routine, which was:

《》
1. Wake up at an unholy time
2. Get out of bed and deal with the cold morning
3. Go wash up my face and hair
4. Choose clothing for the day
5. Head to Cherrys room and see if she is awake (If sleeping, wake her up in the funniest way possible ~~ If awake or room is empty, continue)
6. Walk downstairs and eat some food
7. Leave house for school with Cherry
《》

I went over to the bathroom and washed my face and hair. I blow-dried my Silky Black hair that reached just below my chest area and brushed out the curls to make it into soft waves. I added some waterproof mascara to make my Icy Blue Eyes stand out and put on lilac moisturizer lipstick so it stands out on my pale skin.

I went to my closet and picked out a simple dark skinny jeans and a navy blue top that has the words 'Life Isn't All Sunshine And Rainbows' in white. I also grabbed a deep purple jacket w/ hood and put on my black leather ankle boots.

Now I went over to my desk and clipped on my gold necklace that has the name 'Taylor' on it and also put on my silver bracelet that has the letter 'J'. Both these items are my prized possessions.

I walked over to my multi-coloured door. There is a special reason why my door has four/five certain colours on it but only me and Cherry know. My door has the colours Blue, Red, Green and White on it with Brown as the door knob and frame. I don't know if it goes with my cream walls but it isn't a problem.

I exited my room and walked over to Cherrys door. Cherrys door colours are nice and simple. She has an Electric Blue on the door with a white frame that has a glow to it and again, only me and Cherry know why. Her walls are a Violet colour so it goes with the door better than my room.