Chapter 2

Daily Life
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
When we pulled up in the school parking lot, it was a normal day at Aastha High School. Students leaning against cars in the parking lot, some on the grass and under a couple trees, kids leaning on the walls chatting and just random ones walking into the school doors.
I parked the car, me and Cherry got out and grabbed out backpacks from the back seats and I locked the car. We both walked past everyone not acknowledging anyones existence. Some stare but we don't care. Just two girls walking.

We entered through the doors and made a bee-line for our lockers. We like getting all our stuff before everyone comes. Once we got everything out for the first half of school we had 7 minutes till first period starts.

"Want to go get some hot chocolate from the store down the street, we'll teleport" Cherry suggested

"Umm, yeah sure," I said, "But the line can't be long otherwise we have to come back straight away"

"Yeah okay" she agreed

"Let's go around to the field" I said walking towards the school field

We got to the field. No one was there. Good. We headed to the building for the equipment so we are out of sight.

"You got the hot chocolate cup thing in your backpack" I said to Cherry

"Yeah, always" she responded, "Ready?"

"Yeah"

Cherry grabbed my hand and closed her eyes. In an instant, It felt like I was flying then my vision of the field changed to the side of the shop.

"Come on we have 5 minutes till the bell" Cherry said walking to the entrance of the shop

We entered the shop and was instantly hit with the cool air from the AC. Lucky for us, barely anyone was here. Most likely because they would have been late for school. We headed to the counter and got out our portable hot chocolate cups and handed it to the cashier.

"We would like two hot chocolates in these cups please" Cherry said in a sweet voice

"Of course, that would be $7" the cashier said with a 'smile'

Cherry turned to me, "You'll heat these up for break yeah?"

I smiled, "Yeah"

Whenever we were unable to drink all the hot chocolate before first period, we would place it in our backpacks and I would heat them up for our Break or Free Periods.

"Here you go ladies" the cashier said getting our attention and passing us our cups now filled with hot chocolate

"Thank you!" Cherry responded grabbing the cups and passing mine to me

We headed out the door then I said, "Come on, Homeroom already started and it ends in 3 minutes"

"Oh right!"

We walked to the side of the building and Cherry grabs my wrist. When we were a good distance Cherry teleports unexpectedly making me nearly drop my hot chocolate.
My vision one again changed to the school field. We quickly went through the gates and go to Homeroom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Of course I didn't finish my drink so I had to place that in my bag. First period was as always; no talking to anyone, mostly zoning out since no one pays attention to me, not even teachers. Second period, same thing.

Cherry and I never talked in class even though we had every class together. If we wanted to 'talk' Cherry would say all the words in my head. Using her Telepathy even though I couldn't answer, Cherry would look over to me to see my expression that could be either an action with my head, facial look on my face or something with my hands. It would be easier if I could talk back but for someone whose ability was not to have Telepathy it takes a lot of energy, physical and magical.