His Father's Approval

Chapter 22

I searched all over the room for the condom wrapper, but there wasnt even none to begin with. Giving up I touched Tyler to get up, he grumbled and turned his back to me, so I jerked the overs back and then he turned to face me " hmmm? what ? its early" if i wasnt in a panic right now i would say he had a sexy morning voice but it was urgent " Did we use a condom lastnight?", coming to his senses he sat up rubbing his face as he reached for his jeans " Yea, we did why?" " I cant find the wrapper anywhere are you sure ?" " Yeah i remember reaching into my je........" he stopped in the mid of his sentence as his hand came to a stop in his jeans pocket and then he looked up at me and removed it from the pocket and said " jeans pocket". I looked into his hand and saw the supposedly condom we were suppose to use laying in the palm of his hand perfectly sealed as the day it was removed from the box. "Holy shit Tyler!" I started panicking and pacing about the room wondering what I would do, I was so confused and then i felt his hand rest on my forearm, " Calm down, I doubt anything happened or will just next time we be more careful okay?" I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead as he laid his hand on my head caressing my hair.

After staying like this for a while, he broke away first and gathered up his clothes from the ground " Imma borrow your shower real quick, i need to get to work, have a business meeting at 2" I nodded again and took the opportunity to clean the place up a bit and get started on breakfast. For the entire time i was wondering about the place being busy my mind kept running over the fact we did it without a condom, would i really be okay ? What if? but before i could finish my question i shook the thought out of my head and I continued on with what i was doing. As if just in time, as soon as i was adding the finishing touches to breakfast Tyler emerged from the bathroom looking like fresh cut wet grass as his hair was pasted down on his crown from him washing it. He walked over to wear the table was and took the seat facing me " Smells delicious, i didnt know you could cook" " I cant, this was just a miracle, God's work" he laughed and begin eating. Even when he was eating he looked gracious and i couldnt help but stare at him and gape, and just as if he could feel my stares he looked up from his plate and smiled " You love my face that much you cant even eat?" " Yup, whats it too ya?" " Oh nothing, just so you know i love your face too, and your pretty bright red hair, you remind me of that girl from that disney movie uhhh. uh Brave!" I looked at him in astonishment " Excuse me!? I didnt think you would be the type to know about that kind of stuff" he smiled and shurged and continued with his food. After we finished eating, i walked him over to the door, " So are you coming over tonight? I wanted us to talk about something important" his expression looked pained " Im sorry i can , i have to go over to Rebecca's place to have dinner with her parents", my smile instantly went away and i could tell he noticed because he planted a sweet and reassuring kiss on my lips " Dont worry you're the one i love and i will always return to you, in fact im using this opportunity to tell her parents that Im with someone else. I looked into his eyes and i could see his determination and i smiled " Then i guess what i have to tell you can wait a day or too right ?" he nodded kissed me briefly again and he vanished behind the door.

Chapter 23

 I havent seen Tyler since he left my house. Its been almost a week now, i still havent started looking for a job because i was still cleaning up after i drank my self in oblivion and i was kinda do busy helping Benny clean the place up and promote it so he can start paying off his debts. " So did you tell him yet?" i looked at Benny with a weary look and he let out a loud sigh and straightened himself up " When are you going to tell him the truth ?  You cant keep on dragging this on forever Sam " " I know i tried the last time i saw him but he said he had to go urgently and so i held it back and i havent seen or heard from him since then " " So its a sleep and go thing ?" " I hope not, i dont want a relapse of what i just worked so hard to get out of " " I know you were just drinking yourself away" " Yea dont remind me and i think imma ask back for my old job at the host club and work there full time " " Thats good but you really need to tell him as soon as you can before everything gets serious"  I smiled and continued to turn the bar stools over. When i got home i looked at my cell phone and notice there was no miss calls and i sighed, was he really not going to contact me. It was there that i decided that i would go back to his company and see him in person if he wouldnt answer my calls.