Mending Back together?

Chapter 19

I was still dumb struck from that kiss i just got from Tyler, i was beyond confused. What happened between us last night besides me waking up naked.  I tried to avert his eyes and grabbed the carton of orange juice and made my way to the living room before he foll wed behind me and stopped me " A good morning would be nice" he said as he reached out for my hand, i immediately flung it to the side and without turning to face him i said " Leave. What happen last night was a mistake i was drunk and high, so please forget about it ". What i said was really hard for me and all i could do was stand there and silently sob to myself, i didnt hear anything from him and so i slowly turned around to still see him standing there looking at me. " You have my shirt on" he said, and i looked down and noticed " Oh im sorry about that" i swallowed hard and took his tshirt off revealing my bear chest, the only thing i had covering me was my long hair covering my breast and my underwear " There you go, now you can leave ". He slid his tshirt on and pulled on his jeans and turned away and walked to the door before he turned and looked my way again " Why cant we talk about this? Im really sorry, these pass few days without you has been miserable, please talk to me" he slowly walked back towards me " So i was some kinda of tool to help you escape misery!!!" "No i didnt mean it like that please let me explain" " I dont want to hear it, i've never really meant anything to you, i was just for you to insert you manhood into and have fun before you pull out and it was business again!" "Samantha!" "I dont want to hear your bullshit! you play around with my emotions and as if nothing happened your back to playing the perfect fiance when Rebecca comes around" " This isnt about Rebecca, its about me and you!" "What me and you! You got what you want, you already fucked me last night and god knows how many times! Just get out ! I want you gone! I dont  need u being involved anymore " i heard his foot steps coming closer to me and i wondered if he was going to yell at me again. 

        What i expected was much different instead of him yelling i felt his hand grab my face and his lips crash into mine hungrily, and unable to pull away from his passionate kiss, i melted into it and when he pulled away we both were searching for our breaths " How can i not get involved anymore when i have already fallen for you?" i looked at him and tears start to well in my eyes , i was unable to say anything so he kept talking. " I have found you interesting from the very first night i met you at that host club, and when i found out that you were my personal secretary i was even happier, and im really sorry i said those things to you when i found out that you know Ryan, its just that he always take things from me and i was afraid to lose you, I love you Samantha, only you" with his final words, the tears finally overflowed from my eyes and all i could have done was wrap my hands around him and hugged him as if my life depended on it. " I love you too Tyler". I wanted this moment to last forever, i stood there wrapped in his embrace before he broke away and looked down on me and then i remembered i was only in my underwear.  I quickly ran to my room and grabbed an over sized tshirt and ran back out to where he was on the couch before i plopped down beside him. " Im so glad we sorted this out , im really sorry Sam" he looked at me in the eyes and caressed my cheek. I needed to tell him, but i didnt wanted to ruin the moment we have right now , so i jus nodded and snuggled into his shoulder.

Chapter 20

Its been a week now since Tyler and I have confessed to each other and now officially going out with each other, i didnt go back to his company as we both thought that it would be better, i would only visit occasionally, so now i work for a different firm, this time a law firm and i also have another job. This time its one where i tutor this high school freshman in British History, it was like my specialty while i use to go school and also because of my father why i had learned alot about it. But i was making the same amount i would make working as his personal secretary, right now i was heading over the Benny's bar,it had been so long since i've actually seen him and i was just dying to tell him whats been going on. When i got there i saw a sign on his door say " For Sale" i rushed in immediately and jumped up on one of the stools " What the hell is that sign out there for ?" " The we are open one? Isnt it obvious, to tell the customers that im open " " Cut the bullshit Benny the for sale one, are you really selling this place?" " Sadly yes, i've had too much debt and im unable to pay it off, so to get rid of it before my grave time is due i had to give the place up doll face" I wanted to cry, this was the one place i could always come to get the best advice, this was the place that started a new path for me how could it close down. " Benny how did this happen?" " People wouldnt pay and it kept happening and well yea basically this happened" " No! You cant let this happen to this place i love it too much, isnt there anything i can do to help?" "What can you do hun?" " I dont know maybe take out a loan, i have a little something i've been saving up, how about i give that to you" " No i couldnt possibly take money from you especially with how young you are" " But you helped me when i needed help so please let me return the favor" " You dont have to do this " " But i want to , i know it might not be alot but its really the least i can do for someone like you". He put the rag he had in his hand down on the counter and hung his head low. 

        After he made his silent sobs he came around to the stools and pulled on beside me and climbed up on it. " Okay now im out of my feelings tell all the recent news, cause you dont just come in at daylight for no reason" " Aww you know me so well " " Of course i would, its been years now since you were just a kid in the streets" " Aww Benny, but yea, i told someone else my secret, remember that guy i left with that time?" " The one that bought you all those drinks ?" "Yes, and he was so accepting and understanding but i still just couldnt stay with him " " Then what happened?" "Well you know how i would come and get drunk all the time and would lock myself in my house?" " Yea i remember getting you a cab everynight,did something happened?" " Yea, because i was so drunk i didnt even recognized the person because of the clothes, i invited them in and we had so drinks and what can i say ? We fucked, and it was pretty good" " Thats all you wanted to say? I could get this plot from watching an episode of Sex and the City" " No thats just it,  you wouldnt believe who it was" " No dont tell me, him?" i nodded my head " Yup i screwed my boss, and i loved every minute of it, what can i say i missed his touch."

Chapter 21

Benny looked at me in disbelief " Are you serious?" "Im so serious, its because he was in casual clothes that i couldnt tell it was him because he always wore suits around me." " But still...." " I know but that wasnt the shocking part " " Then what was it ?" " Um well you see he asked me come back and work for him and he asked me to be his official girlfriend." At the end of my words i saw his jaw drop to the floor and i giggled a little to hide the flush in my cheeks " Really?" " Yes! "  " But um what about that fiance that he has?" " Well to be honest she's just clingy and he doesnt like her he told me so yea she isnt really a threat." "Yes hun but remember  her family owns the money that his company needs so you cant really break off the engagement" " Heck with it , i have hell a lot more money than the bitch i just need some balls to go up against my step mother in Ireland " i heard Benny burst out into laughing " Are you that serious?"  " Yes, if it comes to that then i will got there myself and reveal who i really am to everyone" " Wow, im glad that you finally found some one you really love." "Aw thanks Benny" he gave me a quick hug and i hopped off the stool and head for the doors and i looked back at Benny to see he held his thumb up. 

When i got home i noticed the lights were on and i tried to remember if i left the lights on, but when i got to the door and noticed it was open i came bursting through the door to see if it was a break in but it was Tyler in my living room, looking like he belonged there. I smiled and walked over to where he was " Hey sweetheart, where have you been ?"" Oh i went to visit a friend of mine that is like a dad to me" " Oh cool, what happened to your real dad?" i paused and looked at him and the tears started to well up in my eyes which caused him to grab my hand and pull me over into his lap before he kissed the tears that were running down my cheeks then said " Its okay, you dont have to talk about it " and then he slowly continued to kiss where my tears were before he trailed down my face and met my lips crashing into them, with a light feathery feeling and it made me feel better. I snaked my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me, he smelt like Axe and sweat, weird mixture but it worked for him. As we continued his hands traveled down to the edge of my shirt where he slipped his hands up them to cup my breast and felt on them and my hands traveled to his belt. 

Before we know it we were both naked embracing each other until morning. I woke up first went to the bathroom and returned back to where we fell asleep and wondered " where is the condom wrapper we were suppose to use ?"