Overtime?

Chapter 7

After Tyler finding out my secret and we confessed our love to each other, our relationship got a little more heated. " You want me to start working overtime?" " Yes, is that a problem?" " Um no but..." and he walked up to me and hugged me from behind and started to kiss on my neck and i closed my eyes, being entranced by his scent and touch "But ...is it that you dont want to spend time with me and be my slave?" " Slave?" " Yes because i would work you to death" and he whispered the death part as he placed emphasis on the "th" and it sent shiver down my spine " Oh i see, but what about my other job?" " I dont want to share you with other guys and i dont want any to get lucky like me with you" and he bit my ear in a teasing way " But whats gonna pay my bills" very much enjoying what he was doing, and then he started to grope my breast from behind, " So dont you think i would pay you for your service?" " That makes me sound like a hooker"  and he started to unbutton my shirt " But your my girlfriend and i wanna spoil you, i would ask you to live with me but you know i dont wanna creep you out "  " Yea your right" by this time i was already facing him  and i started unbuttoning his shirt  " See, so whats your answer? " " When can i start ?"  and with that he lifted me up and his desk and then he kissed me. As we continued he shook out his shirt and pushed my skirt up without breaking our kiss and i shuffled out of my shoes as he pulled down my pantyhose, and he pulled his zipper down and slipped a condom out of his pocket  and he slipped it on really fast and before i know it he thrust into me and i release a quick moan before he covered my mouth an i realized that we were still at work and not everyone has left the building yet " Shh Samantha, still at work hun and we dont want anyone coming because of the noise " and i nodded and stifled my sounds in.

        We carried on in his office on his desk until he brought me over to his chair and we continued until some one knocked on the door and he had to hurriedly put his jacket on i hid under his desk as the person came in. By the sound of it i could tell it was a female and one that was familiar too she, i heard her foot steps coming closer to the table and i could see Tyler pulling his chair up more in to hide his unzipped pants and he handed me the condom wrapper. Then she finally said " I missed you so much Tyler, why dont you call no more?" " Seriously Rebecca ?" " What, why not ? After all im your fiancee" when i heard that i just wanted to get out from under the table and walked out because i felt stupid, who would have thought he had a fiancee and had the nerve to lead me on like this, but i jus remained silent and the tears slowly flowed out .  Had i fallen for him that much? in such a short amount of time ?  " Could you not say such troublesome things, i wish not to get married to you, and i have already explained that to father, no matter how much money your family cane give mine i will not because i dont love you much less like you to all that so could you please stop saying such ridiculous stuff and please leave " " Ty your so mean but okay we'll see about that but just so u know im not giving up on whats mine " and with that i heard her foot steps  fade away and the door  slammed behind her and Tyler pulled me from  under his desk " Im really sorry about that " and he kissed my forehead "I never knew you had a fiancee " " Oh her, she's a pain in my neck, ever since my brother refused to marry her she's been obesss with me and cause they are loaded my father engaged us but i wont marry her, cause then what would happen to my perfect secretary?" i blushed and he pulled my hair from my face and planned a warm and passionate kiss that wasnt hungry but really gentle and i felt as if i was about to melt in his arms. The mood was so perfect we didnt even bother to continue having sex but just tidied up and finished a few unfinished work in the office before we parted and that was it for our day 

Chapter 8 

I was still a little bit uneasy after i heard that he had a fiancee, even though we havent established a relationship outside of boss and secretary and the extra 'stuff ' that we do in over time, i dont know  how else i could describe us as nothing else but sex friends but with pay i feel like some prostitute but the professional kind, i rolled my eyes and muttered to my self as i carried on with my work,  and just like something was just working to piss me off, Tyler's " fiancee" has called  his office again for the 20th time this week, i pressed answered and put on my warmest smile and answered her, ugh shit she wants to come over in an hour, just what i need to get the blood pumping . I got up and went into his office to tell him,  i could already picture what he would say after all this is her 3rd visit since week, i pushed the door open "  Um , Mr Hemmings, Ms Rebecca said she will be coming for a visit an hour from now " he sighed heavily " Please just call me Tyler,Samantha, and seriously this bitch is going to drive me fucking crazy, and no one is here now and besides her i dont have any appointments will you come over here ? " and just like a spell i slowly walked over to him and sat in his lap as he " I wish i could have you like this for the rest of the day without her coming over to interrupt us" and he sighed really heavy as he slowly started to kiss me on my neck. Why would you do that now, it'll only make me want you more and just make me more sad knowing that you have a fiancee but i couldnt say that to him and i never want him to stop what he was doing right now but it's like on impulse i asked him " So what are you going to do if you dont want to get married to Rebecca?"  he placed on of his fingers on my lips and said " Shhhhh its a secret" and i licked his finger and  we both laughed and he started to kiss me and unbutton my shirt but stopped right after the intercom rang and he answered and it was Ronnie the guy that was the security at this level of the company. " What is it Ronnie , im busy in a discussion right now?" " Im sorry sir but this lady that labelled her self as your fiancee named Rebecca said she came to visit, we're you expecting her ?" " Ughh fuck! seriously? she's hear already ?" " Im afraid so sir, should i tell her to leave or just send her up ?" " Just send her up please, thanks Ronnie" and when he turned it off he turned to me and said " Im so sorry Samantha, we'll continue this when she leaves okay?" " I understand Tyler" and just like what seemed on perfect timing, as i got off his lap and buttoned my shirt she burst through the door " Hey Ty Ty honey" and when she saw the both of us she glared at me but not long enough for  Tyler to see her " I thought the guy downstairs said you were in an important discussion" " And didnt it look like i was in one ?" " But with who? It could have never been your secretary honey?" i wanted to punch her in her fucking shit, what the fuck did this bitch mean by that ? " Well who else? Clearly you saw only the both of us in here" Tyler said in a very cold voice as if he was offended by what see said just as much as i did and it made me smile a little and i said " I'll retire now sir, and we will finish the discussion on a further time, Ms Rebecca" i smiled and then i left the office. I could tell that she was really pissed when i added that smile, i wonder if she started to suspect something between us; oh well i didnt give two fucks i just went back to my desk and continued my filing that i was doing that she had interrupted with her phone call.  

       After what seemed like 20 minutes in the office i saw that she finally exited the office but followed her was Tyler and he walked over to me and said " Samantha you can retire for the rest of the day, im leaving the office to go have dinner with Rebecca, so after you finished with what ever you have here you are free to take the rest of the day off. Thank you" and  he mouthed the words " Im sorry" and he grabbed his phone out really quick and it looked like he was sending a text message, then i felt my phone vibrate and i saw that he made a small gesture and i smiled and said " Okay we will finish the discussion at a later date so please have a pleasant afternoon to both of you" and i could see that she rolled her eyes and they disappeared behind the door and i whipped out my phone and checked the text message i had just receive, and i was right it was from Tyler and it read " Wait for me in my office, you'll be working overtime tonight  ;)  Fr. Tyler" and i couldnt help but lay back in my chair and smiled, i guess i'll be working late tonight again.

Chapter 9 

It was almost 11:30 pm and Tyler still havent showed up back at the office, i wanted to know how long would it take him to have dinner with the bitch and get back here and he couldnt even send me a text message saying that he was going to be late; i have been so anxious i've finished tomorrow's and the following day's work.  Being stood up by him really sucked more than seeing him with another woman and him not knowing my feelings for him as he only probably thinks of me as the " perfect secretary". I waited for another 15 minutes and i still didnt get anything so i decided i was going home and not seem more of a bigger fool than i already was, i grabbed my bag and i closed the office door and i skipped out on using the elevator and went down the stairs, i went down5 flights of stairs before i reached the 2nd floor where i clocked out and then took the elevator down to the first and went out through the back door and went home. To be honest i felt like shit when daylight broke and i didnt feel like seeing his face today nor for the rest of the week so i called in to the receptionist on the first floor and asked my friend Renee if she could check in for me that i'd be out of town on  urgent business for the rest of the week so i wont be attending, then i grabbed some files from my bag that i had brought home with me and started to work on them; i was finish with them around 3 then i got up and took a shower, i didnt bother to dry my hair, and i hurriedly drew on some eyeliner, put on my favorite red lipstick and then i grabbed a pair of leather pants i had and a small tube top and my black hoodie with some high heel ankle boots and slid the files i had in an envelope and grabbed my keys and sunglasses and left the house. I plan to go out drinking later and soothe my sorrows and broken heart.

        I took a cab to my day time work place so it took more time than when i would hop on the train to get here in the mornings, i paid for the ride and got out then walked up to the entrance.It kinda felt like i havent been here in a while but i walked up to the front desk an i slid my sunglasses up and i told Claire who was at the front desk that i was going up to the 5th floor to drop a file off and she tagged me and i walked off and i could hear her asking the bell hop who i was and i smiled a little since no one besides Tyler knew that i looked like this outside of work; when i got on the 5th floor i knew i would have to deal with Ronnie when the doors of the elevator opened he asked me " May i ask who your here for ms?" " I know i shouldnt be doing this but its me Ronnie - Samantha" and i took my id out of my purse and showed him my eyes " What!, you look so different than usual" " Yea whatever dont tell the boss that i was here im just here to drop off Thursday and Fridays work load because i wont be coming for the rest of the week " " Why is that so? Ms Rebecca" he whispered the end and i nod and said " I just want some me time, remember now dont tell the boss that i was here tod......" before i could finish what i was saying it was Tyler walking out of his office and he noticed that Ronnie was talking to someone " Hey Ronnie whose at the elevator" " Oh no one in particular, just some paper work for you" and he nod at me and i hurried and re entered the elevator and clicked the first floor button and the doors closed on him and i took a deep breath in, i needed to get drunk and i mean seriously fucking drunk and probably laid.