My Boss

Before reading this story i have no intentions of offending anyone so before reading just know that you will encounter explicit sexual contents, and if such things bother you i recommend not reading this story any further. Thank you and i hope you enjoy my first book.  :3 <3 ( i tried to get it off private so i did it over >.< ) You guys should vote for this story even though i know its real shitty and is pretty much crap but cut me some slack  

Intro:

My name is Samantha Reeves  and i have two jobs. At day I'm a secretary and at night I'm like an escort of some sort but without the sex for a night club. I never had my jobs come running into each other until i was transferred to this new company and was appointed to the President's personal secretary. 

Chapter One

        I had just gotten the news from the Head Secretary that my contract was bought by a superior company and i would be transferred there immediately as of tomorrow. I have heard many things about this company but i heard the president was a slave work, and none of his personal secretaries lasted over 2 weeks. Well except for me , i have no intentions of making that asshole scare me off; anyways i was finish packing my stuff from my office and i left to go home, but on my way home i decided i would look at the company i would be working at tomorrow. It was a really breath taking building, it was completely class that was tinted and it was probably 20 stories high;kinda made me nervous but i got my shit together because i would show him im not scared of his work. Remembering that i had to get to my other job at the night club i turned on my heels and hurried off to  my house to change. I pulled my hair otut of my tight bun, i removed my fake glasses and the fake brown contact lens from my eyes, then slide out of my pantyhose and the overly big clothes i wore to hide my figure and slipped into the shower. After i was finish i dried my hair and i hurried and slipped into my thong and bra then dragged on a skin tight mini dress with the sides and the back cut down low to the small of my back and my trench coat and i was out of the house.

        As soon as i came through the door Jenny dragged me to the side squealing and before i could i open my mouth she said "You lucky bitch!" " Huh? " "Oh yeah you just got here, this really handsome, young and rich guy requested you for the entire night" " Wahhhh" " Yes so you better work your magic, he's in the private section at the back" " Um okay see you Jenny" and she winked then turned to the bar. I was wondering though why was i the one he asked for and all night, oh well imma make this good. I rested my coat in the back room and i headed into the room. " So you finally came Ms Kike" " Sorry for the wait i just got here, i hope you didnt wait long" and i walked over to him and slowly sat beside him. Jenny was right he was very handsome " So what can i call you" and i outreached my hand to loosen his tie" " Call me Tyler" " So Tyler what do you want for the rest of the night?" " Since this is my first time you advise me on what to do" " Oh i see then why not start with some drinks" he nodded and i got up and went over to the table with the alcohol and grabbed 2 glass and walked back over to him and asked " Do you want me to help you drink it for you?" " Im curious as to how this would work but why not"  with that i pour some of the champagne in my mouth then i held his face and gave him it by kissing him and a little slipped out and ran down his chin and i pulled back and i slowly licked his chin where it spilled while looking at his face that was smiling. " Do you want any more 'Tyler' ?" he chuckled and pour some into his mouth and loosened the first 2 buttons of his shirt and knocked me over onto my back and did the same to me and some leaked down to my chest and he chased the path it ran down and licked the top of my breast then say " It has a very delicious taste to it doesn't it and must i say you have a lovely pair of breast here" and he rested both his hands on both of my breasts and i chuckled" Yes it does and I'm glad you like my girls"  and he chuckled as well as he came off me and lift me back up. As soon as i sat back up and reached for the glass to finish my drink he kissed me again and took some from my mouth " Sorry i just like it this way" " Is that so, well you could have asked didn't have to be so greedy about it " in a seductive voice i said. After that we drank some more and then before you knew it we started making out for real and i was on my knees unbuttoning his pants " Hey what are you doing ?" " Just a little extra thing for you since you're spending the entire night with me alone" " Huh, you always do this for customers?" " Nope, your the first, just say i like you" and i winked and pulled down his pants then took his dick from his pants and kissed the head of it 5 times and i could hear his breathing getting edgy and hard, as soon as i started licking it he began to moan as if he has been holding it in from the first time i touched it and this made me smile because i have the upper hand so i began to stroke it and then i placed my entire mouth over it and started to suck on it and his breathing got faster and harder, and released little moans and then i stopped and pulled away " I'm assuming you didn't get many blow jobs?" " No because i don't really have time to be indulged with women often hence why I'm not married and still single" " Hmmmmm interesting".