Jealousy

Chapter 13

It was around 2:30pm when i saw Ryan emerged from Tyler's office with Tyler himself right behind him, and they were engaged in conversation, it wasnt before they reached the door of the elevator that Ryan shot me a quick glance and faint smile and  i smiled back quickly before Tyler could notice anything, and they kept the conversation going until the elevator doors opened and they were just a vague memory that disappeared behind the doors of the elevator.  It was about 10 mins after they left i heard another text message come in, it was from Ryan saying that he was gone  and that we needed to talk , and i replied okay with a stressed out emoji and he sent back one  with a smiley face. As soon as i started to laugh Tyler exited the elevator and was saying something to  Ronnie then he walked passed me and said " office" and i got up and followed behind him. As soon as i entered the office i was ambushed by the door and he started to kiss my neck, and im trying to push him off but he was much stronger than me and he whispered in my ears" I missed you so much over the weekend" and that made me really mad, if he really missed me, he wouldnt have stood me up and he would have at least text me or call saying something but i kept to my self and he said " I just wanna release all this tension, by the way why would you wear pants when you know what we do when everyone is gone" " I felt like changing my outfit and its still bright out " " Thats not a problem i told Ronnie not to let anyone up here, not even Rebecca, and who told you that you can change what you usually wear" and he continued to kiss my neck and as soon as he tried to unbutton my shirt i pulled away, because i had just remembered the hickey that Ryan gave me Friday night and then he looked up at me " Why are you acting like this ! Is it that you dont want me to touch you! Its not as if im not paying you for this!" when he said that i froze and i could feel the tears well up in my eyes, he only saw me as a prostitute in a suit , i took my phone out and i told Ryan to meet me outside, i was leaving so we could talk, and Tyler looked as if saw who i text " So you do know Ryan, i was wondering why you guys were like that, but it was no doubt you fucked him too, your such a who...." i slapped him cross his face and when he turned back his face he saw all the tears that was running from my face and his expression changed " Thats all i am to you ? Dont take me as if im some rag doll that you pay for sex, i never once thought of the money that i would get i just wanted to be close to you but it was wrong, your nothing but an asshole!"  i spitted on his shoes and i walked towards the door and he called my name " Samantha, wait ....i didnt mean what i just said " " Yes you damn well know thats what you wanted to say and you made it very clear, goodbye Tyler, i'll send in my letter of resignation" and i closed the door before he got a chance to reply.

I grabbed my things from my desk and i didnt even bother to go towards the elevator, i ran for the stairs and ran down about 19 flights a stairs, i just wanted to get away from him, by the time i got the first floor i pulled my hair from the bun and made it bounced around my shoulders and took my glasses and jacket off so that no one would recognized me, and i saw Ryan and i ran towards him and he hugged me and quickly asked " What happened? i was so shocked when you said me you downstairs... did some......." and he stopped and looked at my face,that was red and puffy from crying and the smudged make up all over it and he petted my head and held my hand and escorted me from the building and to his car.

Chapter 14

When i looked back inside the company i would see Tyler standing in the elevator watching me leaving with Ryan and he looked upset, but this was all his fault. I shook his stares off and i got into Ryan's car, as soon as he got in after me he whispered to the driver and then their was a shield that went up and then he took my coat from me and kissed me  quick but gentle and soft " Now tell me, what happened when he got back " " When i went to his office, well he tried to you know, but i pushed him off because i was still upset with how he deserted me over the weekend and because i knew about the hickey that you gave me and so i tried to pull away, then he had the guts to tell me that h was paying me for working "overtime" and  thats when i text you and he saw and then he called me a whore and i slapped him and walked away and that was it, im sorry for getting you involved in this " " You must have been so scared, im sorry as well , if i never had gotten involved with you" and he kissed my head and hugged while i sobbed softly into his shoulder. I dont know what it was about him but it was comfortable and reassuring, when the car came to a stop i noticed that we were outside his apartment, and he asked if this as okay and i nodded and i followed him , when we reached he turned the lights on and made me sit on his couch while he disappeared around the corner and he returned about 15 minutes later and asked me to follow him, when i went down the familiar hallway i noticed that he had drew a hot bath for me and he helped me undress out of my messy work clothes and when he noticed the bruises left on my arms from when Tyler was squeezing them he sucked in some air then said "I believe you can do the rest, i left you some clean clothes over there and i'll be going now, when your finish just come back out to the living room, i nodded and he closed the door behind him and i removed my bra and underwear and sunk into the steaming warm water that t had a familiar feel to it when i was back home and Lucy would draw me a bath when i was a kid, and this familiar smooth and rich scent of vanilla, i took a deep breath in and soaked away my memories of today. I stayed in the tub until i heard a knock on the door and i heard Ryan'  voice on the other end " Yea , did you try and drown your self?" " What! no why would i do that ?" " Well i dont know, but thats good cause i would have to answer to the cops, but yeah dinner is ready, so whenever your done" " Okay, i'll be right out ".  As soon as i heard his footsteps fade i got out the tube and released all the water and  grabbed the towel that he left out for me  and dried of then slipped into the clothes and walked towards the living room, by i got the end of the hallway i could smell something coming from the kitchen, was he cooking, and what was it that he was cooking ,  as i peeped around the corner i heard him laugh and said " Your like a little kid, get from behind the corner, and when he turned around  his eyes grew wide " Whoa you actually look like a little kid with your red hair flat and straight and your bright green eyes, how old are your again ?" "  You want my fake age or my real age?" " Wait what ?"  " I guess since i can trust you i'll tell you everything" " Everything?" I nodded " But after dinner" 

We had dinner and made simple dinner conversation until when we were finish and i helped him clean the kitchen then we went to the living room and we sat down and i poured him a drink  and i started.

Chapter 15 ( Tyler's P.O.V)

 I cant believe i said that to her, what if she had just met Ryan at the coffee shop and they exchanged numbers and to think i made her leave the the office. I opened the door and ran towards the elevator, and pressed the button for the first floor, i hope i would catch her by the time she gets tot eh first floor. I've pushed her to the point where she was gonna resign from her post, finally i heard the doors ting,  letting me know that i was on the first floor,  and i ran out i saw her hugging Ryan and she looked back at me as she walked through the door and turned  her head to face forward, and i felt my heart clench inside my chest,  what was this feeling, it seemed as if something was taken from me and i couldnt help but return back into the elevator, and pressed the  button that said 20 and had my back rest against the elevator as i feel like im ascending into my own despair. As the doors opened i walked pass Ronnie and straight to my office and closed the door, right after i closed the door i started to flip everything in my way, i smashed the plants i flipped my desk and then the thought hit me, why didnt i called her, i dialed her number and it rang until the voice mail answered then i stopped and i remembered that she left with Ryan, and like something snapped inside my head i took my phone and threw it towards the glass windows which was my office front walls, and i saw that the glass cracked from the hit, then i slid down to the floor and yelled to myself . I truly felt like shit, its just that i couldnt help but feel jealous when i think of her with another guy especially Ryan.

While i laid there on the floor i heard Ronnie  called over the intercom, " Sir, Ms. Rebecca is here to see you, let her in ?" " Let me talk to her" "  Hey Ty, i came to see if you want dinner "  " Listen, you blond ugly bitch, im going to tell you this and this is the last time i'll never marry the likes off you, your fucking annoying and i can see why Ryan refused to marry you, cause he would regret staying with the likes of you the rest of his life, and if you come back here to bother me another time it'll be the end of you, so leave" and i heard her sob on the other half and i sighed.......i've been just making girls cry all day, especially the one that i cared about, how could i ever make this up to her.