chapter thirteen

Ash watched and smiled when Eiji lay next to him, it has been a long time since they were close like this and Ash loved it. He did fluff up Eijis hair once again, liking how long it had seemed to get these past few months.

He was just about to close his eyes and relax once more, well until he felt Eiji pull the blanket over his head. Ash laughed slightly, this didn't bother him at all though. He missed those moments he had with Eiji where he could be himself, knowing he wouldn't get judged by it.

"Having fun there?" he whispered, still looking down at Eiji. Maybe him coming to Japan was the right decision after all.Eiji giggled joyously, ruffling Ash’s hair to get revenge. He had moved to be close to Ash’s face without even realizing it. He could hardly see, anyways, but he could feel Ash’s breath.

He looked up to where he assumed Ash was and smiled. “I’m always have fun around you.” He said, blushing lightly. Ash made Eiji feel things he’d never felt before. 

Hopefully Ash knew that Eiji loved him deeply... every action Eiji took was that out of love. Slowly, he moved the blanket out from over their heads to see Ash again, becoming flushed when he’d realized how close they were together.

Eiji loved it though. He loved every second of it. Part of him wanted to kiss Ash again... but he figured he should tell him something first.

Nervously, Eiji looked away from Ash. “Ash... I have something I need to tell you.” He said, biting his lip nervously.Ash enjoyed the moment they had together, he did feel Eijis body get closer to his but didn't say anything about it. He laughed once again when he felt Eijis hands upon his head. The relationship between the two seemed to be amazing, it may have been the first time Ash had gotten this close to someone, apart from shorter of course.

"Yeah...I do aswell" he said, yawning a little. It was like Eiji had made Ash a better person. He didn't seem to be scared of the blonde at all, even when they first met. And Ash was greatful for that, it has been a long time since he felt this way about someone. 

Once Eiji pulled the blanket away from their heads he turned to lay on his back, still rather close to Eiji though. When he heard the male talk he knew what he was going to say, but he just decided to ask anyway. "What is it..Eiji?"